Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"A Lily Among the Snakes" (Severus/Lily) M

Characters/Pairings: Lily/Severus, Regulus

Rating/Warnings: Mature. Graphic Depictions of Violence.

Summary: Severus’ wish came true and Lily actually ended up getting sorted into Slytherin when they first arrive at Hogwarts. How different would things be?

Link to the story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/47445820/chapters/119563585

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 8 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaNamesakesnakeWinter's ShadeDark AngelJaySMRobaku90Salvyus

Interesting start.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelRobaku90

@TimeLadyJamie

Will there be next chapters? Please! Great story!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and TimeLadyJamie have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamie

Yes, I've actually been away plotting away the rest of this story and working on some of the other chapters. There will be more coming soon, I promise! 🙂

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
New chapter published!

Chapter 3: The Words of Merlin

[ Here's a sneak preview... ]

It was a sunny and warm summer day as they were making their way into the village of Hogsmeade for the last chance to grab what they needed before departing for the summer. With her heart hammering away in her chest, Lily’s original plans for bringing her best friend here was to try and confess her feelings and tell Sev how she had started to feel about him, but for some reason, she was struggling, mostly due to doubt he wouldn’t feel the same way. 

Instead, it turned into them talking about other things. 

“How do you think you did on your O.W.L’s, Sev?” asked Lily.

He shrugged as if it were nothing. “If you’re asking if I passed, I believe so. I expect to get the letter in the mail stating it once we return back home.”

“Right—home.” She said with bitter realization. 

It wasn’t the happiest subject for them to talk about. While she knew Severus would be returning back to his horrific father and endure his parents arguing with each other on top of it, Lily had her own family troubles to worry about with her sister, Petunia. 

“We’ll meet at the old spot like usual.” Severus reassured her, giving her one of his crooked smiles she adored. 

Envisioning that old willow tree, close to the river in the park, but blocking away their view of the mills, brought joy and nostalgia to her heart, remembering all the times her and Severus would hide away there before Hogwarts and during their summers when their families would become too much. 

It was a wonder that the willow tree managed to survive despite all the smog from the chimney’s, but they had declared it their magical tree since it was close to where they first met too. 

“Sounds good. I think we should visit Dogweed and Deathcap first so we can gather any items we may need for Potions over the summer.” replied Lily, already grabbing his hand and setting her targets on the place.

“What were you thinking?” 

This caused Lily to swallow nervously. “Well, besides the usual healing and medicinal ingredients, I was thinking we might want to give a go at making that Amortentia potion Professor Slughorn showed the class on Valentine’s day. What do you think?”

His eyes widened. “Why would you want to make a love potion?”

Link to Chapter 3: AO3

There is a WARNING for subjects of Bullying and Harassment in this chapter. Please read at your own choice.

I've decided to release a chapter since others were asking for it. <3 Hope you enjoy.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Salvyus
Great that you posted a new chapter! Poor Lily. 😔😔😔 Good thing he has Severus. I am waiting for more!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieSalvyus

I always thought about it, but I often thought it would be nice to put a ban spell on students so that they couldn't use magic wands all the time except during class...

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90Salvyus
Quote from cometis on March 17, 2024, 1:56 am

I always thought about it, but I often thought it would be nice to put a ban spell on students so that they couldn't use magic wands all the time except during class...

Good idea!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus