Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A rather lame introduction

Greetings everyone. Joined the site, because why not? I am a nobody who likes to read plenty of stuff. From H.P to various other fandoms, some of which may be inappropriate. Anyways, I am just a boring person with too much time on his hands. I got tired of reading same old stuff over and over, with barely any changes from canon material. That I decided in my infinite wisdom to try my own hand at it. I am a terrible writer and couldn't write to save my life if it depended on it. I am also atrocious at grammar, at least that's what it feels like to me. English isn't my native language but I am reasonably proficient at it.  I like stories that deviate from the norms. I absolutely loathe any severitus or snape being a rebound after jily stories with a passion and that's the hill I choose to die on. No offence to anyone, of course. With that, this lame introduction is over. Have a lovely day, everyone.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelJaySMSalvyus

Thank you for the introduction and I don't think it is lame at all.

If you haven't done so already, do take the time and read through the rules.

If you like to practice your writing, why don't you try yourself at some of our Writing challenges?

There may be a topic you would like to write about and if you have some already written stories, why not share them in the Story Archive ?

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact the professors or our esteemed headmistress 🥰 you can either post any questions or concerns in this thread or PM us.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamieSalvyusSam

Hello Sam, and welcome to the site! Feel free to make yourself at home and be sure to let us know if you have any questions. 🙂

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

Welcome to the site, Sam! To be honest, being a boring person with plenty of time to read and write fanfiction is my idea of heaven! See you around the site. 🙂

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieJaySMSalvyusSam

Thanks a lot. See you around the site too. I feel this fuzzy feeeling in my heart at being welcomed like this. 😀

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySMSalvyus

Welcome to the site! 🙂

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

Welcome!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSam