Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Anime and Manga Discussion

Page 1 of 2Next

This thread is for discussing anime and Manga.

I am an anime enthusiast since my childhood and my tastes have shifted from shonen towards seinen progressively. Still I can enjoy good shonen like One Piece.

Any fellow anime watcher here?

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Regulus Murdock have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalRegulus Murdock

I have shifted away but I do like them just don’t watch em much anymore

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

I believe most of us have watched Pokemon, it had concluded recently and felt like a part of my childhood has ended with farewell to Ash.

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince

My main thing was Naruto and Shippuden. Tried Boruto, hated it

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga

Naruto is my favourite shonen anime. Yeah, Boruto sucks but I am following manga and it is better than anime due to lack of fillers.

My favourite character is Naruto because he motives me in my darkest times.

The Gestalt Prince and Regulus Murdock have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceRegulus Murdock

I've been binging the hell outta JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and it is really fucking good.

My favourite character in it is Bruno Bucciarati, favourite JoJo is Josuke Higashikata and favourite villain is DIO Brando.

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince

Watched the Code Geass series and movies and Lelouch has become one of my favourite anime characters.

The Gestalt Prince and Salazar have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSalazar

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2jEQEG4/

@Naaga as you're an anime fan, you may like this guy. Idk what kind of humor you like, this guy sometimes does devolve into perversion but may be it's your thing.

I used to be a huge anime and Manga fan but I lost interest a couple years ago. I started with kids shows such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Detective Conan, Yugioh..you name it. Honestly, I have watched too many shows to list them all.

Then I grew into more mature content. I really enjoyed reading Godchild by Kaori Yuki, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Rosario+Vampire, and Hellsing (!!!).

The most recent show I watched was SpyxFamily because so many people recommended it and I gave it a try. I still enjoy Studio Ghibli and Makoto Shinkai productions, but I'm definitely not as enthusiastic as I used to be.

That's actually one thing I miss about my younger self, it was so easy to get me excited. That excitement was at one point replaced by annoyance 😅😂😭

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

I started with kids shows such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Detective Conan, Yugioh..you name it. Honestly, I have watched too many shows to list them all.

Damn, this list is nearly same as me. I loved these shows as kid and even followed Pokemon to end of Ash's journey.

Then I grew into more mature content. I really enjoyed reading Godchild by Kaori Yuki, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Rosario+Vampire, and Hellsing (!!!).

I loved Hellsing, probably the most gory anime ever. Alucard stole the show completely.

The most recent show I watched was SpyxFamily because so many people recommended it and I gave it a try. I still enjoy Studio Ghibli and Makoto Shinkai productions, but I'm definitely not as enthusiastic as I used to be.

I get your enthusiasm thing, I can no longer enjoy shonen as I used to earlier. SpyXFamily was really good and I liked Anya the most.

That's actually one thing I miss about my younger self, it was so easy to get me excited. That excitement was at one point replaced by annoyance 😅😂😭

Because eventually we all turn into Snape. 😹😹

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalTimeLadyJamieDark Angel

I used to watch a lot of anime growing up. My favorites were Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-OH, Dragon Ball Z, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Anime is what sparked my love of drawing.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel
Page 1 of 2Next