Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Announcement: Site Promotion

Hey guys!

I'm sure you've noticed that it's been slow around here for the past few months. With that in mind, the mods and I are making an extra effort to promote the site and increase activity. If you'd like to help us out in this endeavor, here are a few things you can do:

WEBSITE

POST MORE OFTEN
This is the most helpful thing you can possibly do for the site. Please respond to existing threads as much as you can, and please don't hesitate to start new threads! All topics are welcome, though we'd especially love to see more fanfiction recommendations, shared artwork, any and all Snape related topics, and responses to our weekly writing challenges.

Also, making new members feel welcome is super important, so please be sure to respond to introduction threads!

DISCORD

ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY
Our Discord server is meant to be used in addition to the website, not as a replacement for it. Please keep that in mind and if you choose to chat over there, make sure you remain active on the website as well.

OTHER SERVERS
If you belong to other Snape related Discord servers, please share links to our site and invite other fans to join!

PROMOTING ELSEWHERE

ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN
If you're a fanfiction writer, you can help out by linking to the site in your author's note and inviting your readers to join. This is especially useful for challenge responses, as you can invite folks to participate in them as well.

If you don't know how to create an HTML link, just copy the code below. This will work on AO3 along with any other site that accepts HTML formatting.

<a href="https://alwayssnape.com/">Always Snape</a>

Not a writer? You can still help out! Feel free to copy the code above and invite your favorite authors to join.

OTHER SITES
Please feel free to promote on other sites including Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, or anywhere else you can think of. Promotion doesn't need to be anything elaborate – just sharing a link to an interesting thread (e.g. one of our polls or metas) would be more than enough (and greatly appreciated!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, I think that's it for now. Please let me know if you have any questions!

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90SalvyusRemus Lupin