Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Discord Writing Sessions

As I'm sure you've noticed, we have a writing channel in the AlwaysSnape Discord. Heather has suggested bringing back the writing sessions that she and I have done on previous sites.

Here's how they will work here:

1. All writing sessions start at the top of the hour, regardless of timezone
  2. Writing sessions will last 40 minutes from the top of the hour (00)
  3. Between :40 and :00 is an optional 20-minute break.
  4. Chat is not allowed during sessions, though you're free to post about your progress, ask questions, or discuss whatever else you like during breaks.

Not every member will have a story to work on. You are welcome to use writing sessions for editing, rewriting, research, or your personal work such as homework, assignments, art projects, etc. Anything is fine, so long as you work quietly during the 40 minutes.

If at the end of 40 minutes, you find yourself still on a roll, keep going! Breaks are completely optional.

I strongly encourage anyone struggling with writing consistency to join in a writing session whenever they can, as writing together really helps with accountability and motivation.

Feel free to add any further questions in this thread!

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelJaySM

I'll be in the writing channel for the next 10 hours or so (lots of stuff to get done). Feel free to join me! 💚

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelInterwovenMadnessJaySM

I'll be working in the writing channel for the next few hours if anyone wants to join me.

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelJaySM