Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"Double Double Agent" (Severus Snape) T

Page 1 of 2Next

Title: Double Double Agent

Links:

AO3 – https://archiveofourown.org/works/37710595/chapters/94146052

FFN – https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14026842/0/

Characters: Severus Snape, OC(?)

Rating: T

Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence, Child Abuse, Suicide

Summary: We've seen the story through Harry's eyes, but some things he just didn't know. We can't blame him, really. Who would've guessed Severus Snape was a role played by two people? Why, even his closest friends hadn't figured it out. This is the story of the Snape twins and how they were able to deceive the greatest wizards of their time and even each other.

The story basically explores the idea that the Snape we see in the books is not one person, which is why I don't consider Severus' brother to be exactly an OC. If you try hard enough, you can think of this fic as canon compliant.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Thank you for sharing your lovely story with us. I hope our other members enjoy it as much as I do. 😍❤

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSalvyus

Is this canon rehash with Snape being two persons or there gonna be divergences?

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark Angel
Quote from Naaga on July 25, 2023, 8:35 am

Is this canon rehash with Snape being two persons or there gonna be divergences?

At the moment Snape is still at Hogwarts, and the story will end at the end of the First War, so there isn't really much canon that it can follow lol.

I've also planned a second story during the Second War which this one will act as a prequel to... There will be a divergence there, but right now it seems like that's very far in the future since I'm a rather slow writer ⁠☞☜⁠

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel
Quote from Salvyus on July 25, 2023, 8:51 am
Quote from Naaga on July 25, 2023, 8:35 am

At the moment Snape is still at Hogwarts, and the story will end at the end of the First War, so there isn't really much canon that it can follow lol.

I've also planned a second story during the Second War which this one will act as a prequel to... There will be a divergence there, but right now it seems like that's very far in the future since I'm a rather slow writer ⁠☞☜⁠

Sounds interesting, Marauders era and first war period with Snape twins POV, unique take and interesting. I like it, would give it a read sometime later. 😸

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelSalvyus

I'm already looking forward to part two.

I'm really happy with how this turned out and wanted to share it. The scanner messed up the colour a bit, but it is what it is

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I didn't know you were an artist as well! ❤

I came across this Anime not too long ago and even then I had to compare the twins there to Severus and Seuthes. Mind you, in character and appearance they are nothing like each other but the fact that they have to hide their twin reminded me of your fic.

And after reading that latest chapter I had to think how they'll deal with their grandmother.

The Gestalt Prince and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSalvyus
Quote from Dark Angel on December 28, 2023, 2:29 pm

I came across this Anime not too long ago and even then I had to compare the twins there to Severus and Seuthes. Mind you, in character and appearance they are nothing like each other but the fact that they have to hide their twin reminded me of your fic.

And after reading that latest chapter I had to think how they'll deal with their grandmother.

That's actually really cool! You might have just introduced me to anime 😅 What's this one called?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark Angel
Page 1 of 2Next