Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Greetings everyone! x

Page 1 of 2Next

I suppose I should add a little post - I actually joined this site back in Sep-Nov, but it was still very new so I wasn't really active. Then I came across it again, and realised I still had an account! But I am always looking for new Snape-fan only communities <3

Anyways, intro? I'm terrible at them! LOL! My name is Michelle (F33), but SanctuaryAngel has been a fandom name of mine since 2010, deriving from a little niche show called Sanctuary, which was my first real experience within a fandom community. Harry Potter was something I always grew up with, but I was never 'involved' in the fandom until 2020 when I had to quarantine, and I decided to re-read HP for the first time in many years. This jumpstarted my love for HP, and Severus Snape all over again.

I am mainly a fic writer, but I have returned to digital art once again. I have done some Severus x OC pieces of mine, but I am constantly practicing to get better at it.

I am on FFnet and AO3 with the same handle and sanctuary-angel on Tumblr. I write mainly severitus and my own Severus x OC - two big fics, and various little Snape-gen oneshots. Angst/hurt/comfort are my usual themes, and I often delve deeply into mental health themes, and subjects of guilt/remorse, which comes in handy for Snape-centric stories. Post-war fics are an absolute favorite of mine.

My fic-list is about 25 ideas deep, two of which I have queued up after my current two WIPs.

I live in South Australia and finding Aussie Snape fans are rare. My House is also Gryffindor, which I am proud to be in, despite the few assholes that put the house to shame.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have them! xx

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaYampamMotanul NegruTimeLadyJamie

Welcome into the fold or should I say welcome back 😺 @sanctuaryangel. You can check out all the content and feel free to let me or other mods know regarding any doubts or queries you have by posting in this thread or direct PM.

I've seen your arts in discord, they are really good and feel free to share them in Snape Art(Severus/OC) to let other members take a look at them.

You can post your own story links in Always Snape story Archive where we encourage the site members to share their original works for the community.

Again, it is good to have you around and I like that you are here, our old hangout spot isn't much active these days.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul Negru

Thank you so much for the warm welcome @naaga! I do miss our interactions! <3

Have just posted a commissioned SnOC piece from a dear friend of mine, so hopefully I'll sum up the courage to post my own there, but I have a few things I like to clean up with some of the art, first.

I'm really excited to be here! xx

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Welcome on board @sanctuaryangel, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaMotanul Negru

Thank you @kris for the lovely welcome! <3

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Welcome!

I have noticed that the pandemic seems to have brought a lot of people back to this fandom.

That and going back to reading fanfics. I stopped reading fanfics around the age of 15 and started again after being twice as old 😂

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Welcome! We're so glad you're here, and it's especially nice to have another writer on board. In addition to the story archive that has already been mentioned, we also have weekly writing challenges, which can be great for drabbles, oneshots, or even chaptered stories. I hope you'll check them out – it would be lovely to have another participant! 🙂

Other than that, please let us know if you need anything. I'm looking forward to checking out your stories as soon as I have a chance. 💚

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Here's a lovely welcome back! 🙂

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Thank you so much @timeladyjamie, @heatherlly, and @darkangel!!

DarkAngel - Yes, I did the same! LOL! I used to write a lot of fics in previous fandoms in my teenhood, then stopped for about 10 years when life got busy. Then the pandemic and revisiting HP happened, then I wrote my first fic in many years! It was nice to come back to it again.

Heatherlly - Fun fact, I've never participated in a writing challenge before hehe! And thank you!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Honey 💚🥰 see you here too! I just recently joined and it's a pleasure to read you!!!
A big hug
Giorgia

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel
Page 1 of 2Next