Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hail!

My username is Romanian for "the black tomcat". Generally, but not always, if you see that handle somewhere, it's me. I'm still "Left Hand Path" on Ao3 for now but I might normalize that.

I'm actually not a fan of anyone or anything on principle; but after reading The Prince's Tale and especially White Hound's essays I've come to appreciate and relate to Severus Snape a great deal, for a fictional character anyway.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Great to have you, and I love the name! I actually own a black tomcat named Bitty… is that your cat in your avatar?

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Aw, he's such a beau! 😻

No, it's not my cat. I've been living in flats, and we've found that it's really not a good environment for cats. I get to pet strays now and again.

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Welcome on board @motanulnegru, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaMotanul Negru

Hello!

Ah, I am fascinated by Romanian, because it's incomprehensible to me until someone explains what it means. (The 'Negru' should have been a clue, come to think of it.)

Good to see you settling in around the site already! 🙂

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Cheers! I'm getting a fine welcome, hope I don't outstay it 😁

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga