Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello (Celaena Isabel)

My username is Celaena Isabel. I am a 23 year female from Puerto Rico. I am new to all of the Harry Potter and Snape fandom, since just this year I've watched the movies and read the books for the first time in my life (I don't know what took me so long to watch them). I knew about this site thanks to the Severus Snape subreddit, where someone shared the In Defense of Severus Snape as a Professor forum.

Hope you are all doing great and thanks for creating this safe space for us fans :).

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90Dweller Of DreamsSigrun

Hello @celaenaisabel! It's great to have you here. A lot of us were late bloomers as far as the Harry Potter fandom is concerned, so no problems there.

Here are some threads that might interest you:

1. Snape Headcanons: Members often enjoy adding little personal quirks about Snape here
  2. Misconceptions about Snape: Where our members enjoy combatting common negative images about Snape
  3. In Defense of Severus Snape: This is focused on the character of Snape, rescuing him from common abuse
  4. Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: This is an old series where members can discuss key Snape scenes from the books (check out other threads for the other books as well)
  5. Rereading/Rewatching the Harry Potter Series: Whenever members wish to binge on the books and/or the movies again, they add their thoughts here

Of course, we encourage all members to create as many new threads as they wish. We also have many other threads that may interest you, as well as places to post stories, etc. (I'll leave that part to @naaga to show you).

Any questions, just ask!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Celaena Isabel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaCelaena Isabel

Welcome into the fold @celaenaisabel. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

Since you said you enjoy writing, check out Writing challenges. It's a good exercise and fun activity.

If you do decide to publish your writing if any, and I'm sure everyone would love to read it, do share it in our Story Archive.

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

Also, there are other Snape Meta/Analysis as well as general Harry Potter Meta/Analysis.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and Celaena Isabel have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceCelaena Isabel

Thanks to both for the warm welcome, I'll take a look at the forums you guys mentioned.

To begin introducing myself a little more, as it says in my bio I am a Slytherin. My Wand is a Spruce wood with a 13" phoenix core and slightly springy flexibility. My Patronus is an Eagle.  My favorite Hogwarts classes are: Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Herbology.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Welcome to the site! 🙂

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Celaena Isabel
Welcome to another Severus fan! 😍😍😍
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Celaena Isabel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaCelaena Isabel