Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello! (Dweller of Dreams)

Hello there! I found this site while searching for Snape metas, and I was relieved to see how civil the discussions here were. I've been a Snape fan ever since I read the books for the first time, and lately I've grown increasingly tired with most discussions about him on other Harry Potter forums escalating into heated debates (or worse). After some time I decided to join here, and now I look forward to exploring the most fascinating Harry Potter character further with like-minded people!

PS How do you get a house flair?

Heatherlly, mmlf and 8 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieVenusBitterBritRobaku90SalvyusUla

Hi there @dwellerofdreams! Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join us. 🙂

As for houses, visit the Always Snape Sorting Hat and comment which house you're in. Our lovely headmistress will then place you.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusDweller Of Dreams

Hi there! We're so glad to have you. 🙂 Please check out our New Member Welcome Guide, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help. Also, I see you have Ravenclaw listed in your profile... I'll go ahead and sort you accordingly. 💚

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieSalvyusDweller Of Dreams

Welcome into the fold @dwellerofdreams. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

We are quite civil and accomodate all kinda Snape fans with different interests. I'm looking forward to having conversations with you and we'd love your participation in the community. Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceTimeLadyJamieSalvyusDweller Of Dreams

Welcome! I look forward to your perspectives on the Snape fandom. Do you write or create artwork as well?

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusDweller Of Dreams

@mmlf Thanks! Unfortunately, I'm not very artistic.

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusUla