Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello! (Redroses694)

Hi everyone!  I’m Redroses694. I go by the same username on Tumblr. I’m new here. I decided to join to talk to other people in the Snape fandom and share fic recommendations. I’m looking for a particular Snily fic that I read in 2021 during the pandemic. I should have bookmarked it, but unfortunately I didn’t. I’m having a hard time finding the fic. It may have been deleted. I have tried searching AO3 with the filters that apply and I haven’t found it so far. I don’t remember the name of the author or the title of the fic. I just remember the ending. The ending was that Lily and Snape returned to the age they were when they first met and they were in heaven/the afterlife. Lily was swinging on a swing by their tree. Sev said they would wait there until it was time for their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren to join them. Lily asked if he would wait with her and he said “always”. That’s all I remember. If anyone has the link to this fic or knows the name of the author or title of the fic, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90Salvyus

Welcome into the fold @redroses694. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

I don't know about the fic you want to find but feel free to checkout Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/Lily). Perhaps you may find the fic you want to find from there, and even more interesting ones from the recommendations present.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out

The Gestalt Prince, TimeLadyJamie and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceTimeLadyJamieSalvyus
Quote from Redroses694 on March 4, 2024, 1:34 am

Hi everyone!  I’m Redroses694. I go by the same username on Tumblr. I’m new here. I decided to join to talk to other people in the Snape fandom and share fic recommendations. I’m looking for a particular Snily fic that I read in 2021 during the pandemic. I should have bookmarked it, but unfortunately I didn’t. I’m having a hard time finding the fic. It may have been deleted. I have tried searching AO3 with the filters that apply and I haven’t found it so far. I don’t remember the name of the author or the title of the fic. I just remember the ending. The ending was that Lily and Snape returned to the age they were when they first met and they were in heaven/the afterlife. Lily was swinging on a swing by their tree. Sev said they would wait there until it was time for their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren to join them. Lily asked if he would wait with her and he said “always”. That’s all I remember. If anyone has the link to this fic or knows the name of the author or title of the fic, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

@redroses694

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26310742/chapters/73166445

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieSalvyusRedroses694

Warm welcome to the site, @redroses694! 🙂

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusRedroses694

So sorry for the very late reply. Yes, I think that was the fic I was looking for based on the ending. Thanks for the link @robaku90 and thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04
Quote from Redroses694 on August 7, 2024, 2:26 am

So sorry for the very late reply. Yes, I think that was the fic I was looking for based on the ending. Thanks for the link @robaku90 and thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

@redroses694

No problem, I'm glad I could help you (I recognize one of Snily's biggest fans). 😍 It was an honor for me! Once again, I warmly greet you!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRedroses694ZombiePotter04