Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello! (Jungle Jenna)

Hello! I discovered this site through a podcast and couldn’t wait to join. I’ve been a Snape fan and hardcore Snily shipper since 2010 after I read the Deathly Hallows. I studied child/adolescent psychology in college and applied what I learned to my understanding of Snape. My head canon is that it was not too late for him and that all of his sacrifices paid off in the end when Lily embraced him in the afterlife, having falling in love with his bravery from the other side and experiencing her own regrets about their falling out. I’ve written fan fiction and done fan art since 2011. My most popular story was Twelve Fail Safe Ways to Charm Witches, which I took down last year because I’m transitioning it into my own story. I’m really happy to be here!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90

Welcome into the fold @junglejenna. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

Since you said you enjoy writing, check out Writing challenges. It's a good exercise and fun activity.

If you do decide to publish your writing, and I'm sure everyone would love to read it, do share it in our Story Archive.

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Jungle Jenna have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceJungle Jenna