Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello everyone💚

Hello everyone 💚
I have never been very good with introductions 💚 however I will try ☺️
I am a 34 years old woman, Italian, a mom, a university lecturer and I deeply love our Severus for almost 23 years.
I approached the world of Harry Potter at the age of 11 before the movies came out at the cinema and since then I have been captured in this wonderful world.
I felt fascinated by the mysterious potions master from the very beginning, and in the fourth book (to be precise when he shows the Dark Mark to the Minister) my passion for him exploded.
The reasons? They are many.
First of all, I also consider myself an outsider.
I love about Severus that a multifaceted character and he is not the classic "hero" without spots and flaws.
I am in love with his deep humanity including his flaws.
His courage, his deep loyalty, his devotion to the cause, his ability to change and risk his life every day, his sarcasm, his cynicism...I could go on for hours but it would be pointless because I think we all love Severus for the same reasons.
Kudos for creating this very nice space 💚🥰
A hug
Giorgia

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamieDark Angel

Welcome into the fold @giosnape. It's a pleasure knowing you and we always welcome Snovers with open arms.

You can check out New Member Welcome Guide and check it out and ask any queries by making posts in this thread or by PM our Professors.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelGiorgia

Welcome!

I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

Lovely to see you join us Giorgia!! 😊💕

mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

Welcome on board @giosnape feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaGiorgia

I was so busy PMing you the other day that I forgot to welcome you in your thread! Glad you're enjoying the site so far – we're really happy to have you! 🙂

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

Thank you all for the warm welcome 🥰💚

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Benvenuto! That's a great summary of Severus Snape, and I hope you're enjoying your time here!

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia