Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello there!

Hi there everyone! It's a pleasure to have joined and to be a part of a community along with other Snape fans! Honestly, where has this site been my whole life? XD

I'm a fanfic writer, creator, and cosplayer. Although most of my fanfic writings have been for other fandoms, I did work on writing a plot bunny fanfic that maybe some of you have heard about. It's called "Obscurial Flower" on FFnet and Ao3. It came to me when the first Fantastical Beasts movie came out. I was plotting it along the way as ideas would hit me, however, I wanna go back and re-write it again, fixing it since after all these years I've finally put some proper thoughts into it. I'm planning to make it a Snily AU.

Anyway, I'm glad to have come across this site thanks to binge reading the works of The_Gestalt_Prince and their recommendation of joining.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruAU-Fushi

Great to see you join the site! Feel free to take a look around the forum; it's mostly Snape-flavored, but there's some more general content here and there. We also do writing challenges once a week, so if you were inclined, you could use the prompts listed thus far and see what you can do.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any professors for help.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamie

Welcome into the fold @timeladyjamie. We have plenty of content including polls, metas, discussions, fanfic recs, arts, memes etc and feel free to participate and even start a thread to discuss topics.

Some useful links for you to refer to:

Writing challenges: You can take a took at our weekly initiative and feel free to try them.

https://alwayssnape.com/forum/forum/writing-challenges/

Story archives: These have stories written by our members and you can link your fic there, we would love to take a look.

https://alwayssnape.com/forum/forum/the-always-snape-story-archive/

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalTimeLadyJamie

Welcome on board @timeladyjamie, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamie

Welcome! We're so glad to have you. 🙂

Echoing what others have said, I hope you share your writing in our story archive. I'd love to check it out!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamie