Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello there!

I've never been good at introductions but here we are!

My name is Anna, but I prefer being called at my nickname>Dranna. I'm a 21 years old student from Hungary. I've always been interested in Severus's character ever since I've seen the movies when I was young. I didn't engage in the fandom for many years tho, mainly because I didn't speak English (and I don't really like Hungarian fandoms, they are a lil toxic :') ) and because of a depressed state where I found it difficult to create and enjoy other's works.

I love making digital art of our favourite dungeon bat. Besides drawing him, I also adore drawing snucius ( I came up for a Medusa x Hades au for them where Sev is Medusa, and here becomes Persephone, and Lucius as Hades ˆˆ)

In life I'm studying jewellery and accessory design and working on internships. I'm starting my last year in September, after that I'm planning to study graphic design and English studies.  Apart from drawing, reading is my go to safe space. I'm an introvert  trying to be a little more social.

I'm happy to be here and meet all of you wonderful people <33

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelGiorgia

Welcome to the site, @just-call-me-drannagmail-com!!! =)

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angeldranna

Oh an artist! Welcome to the community, we are happy to have you.

You definitely seem like a very creative person.

And don't worry about being social as an introvert, be polite to everyone but choose a group of people you're very comfortable with, those are the ones who will not drain you. Keeping to yourself most of the time is not necessarily a bad thing, it definitely is a great way to avoid unnecessary drama.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagadranna

Welcome into the fold @just-call-me-drannagmail-com. We love having people with creative skills and you've got some good stuff.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystaldranna

Aaaaahhh DRANNA🥰🥰🥰🥰 My dearest friend 🥰🥰🥰🥰 a special girl, smart, sensitive and of course an amazing artist!
She makes Snapedom an even more beautiful environment with her precious presence🥰🥰

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagadranna

Welcome to the site, Dranna! Please start a thread to share your wonderful artwork – we'd all love to see it! 💚

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagadranna
Quote from dranna on June 17, 2023, 7:11 am

I didn't engage in the fandom for many years tho, mainly because I didn't speak English (and I don't really like Hungarian fandoms, they are a lil toxic :') ) and because of a depressed state where I found it difficult to create and enjoy other's works.

Yes. There's a myth that being depressed can somehow enhance art. In many cases, depression can make it incredibly difficult to be creative, or block creativity altogether.

Apart from drawing, reading is my go to safe space. I'm an introvert  trying to be a little more social.

INTROVERTED READERS UNITE!!!!! 😀

I'm happy to be here and meet all of you wonderful people <33

Same here! Enjoy the site!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagadranna

@mmlf 'so happy to read your reply'  silently slides back here <33

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga