Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hey there

Think it's time I post here. I'm Slay, 26F.

I'm definitely still a baby, only being in the Snapedom for a year and a half. It was only last Jan when I checked out HP, though it started with research. So somehow I ended up liking Severus before ever watching the movies or reading the book.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ I have a feeling I might be the newest fan on this forum.

When I'm not studying the bat dude, I'm reading, writing, and doing art things. Currently I'm teaching myself to draw people.

And I think that's it. I'm quiet and shy, but I'll be around. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamie

Welcome into the fold @sk-kjrn, nice to see you found you finding your way into the Snapedom, it is fun.

I see you have interest in the reading, writing and arts and you can refer Snape related stuff from New Member Welcome Guide. It also includes your points of interest. For the rest you can ask around by replying on this thread by making a post or PM our Professors.

It is always a pleasure to see Snapedom grow especially on our site and the more the merrier, right!

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalSlay

Welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovely to meet you!!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSlay

Welcome on board @sk-kjrnย feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’š

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Slay have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSlay

Welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm a bit late, but welcome! Have fun exploring our community, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice to have another artist around here. Welcome!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSlay