Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi! (Indigo)

Hi! I'm Indigo, and I've been a Snape fan for years (which my family doesn't understand.) I absolutely despise James, and I love stories where he's either the villain or suffers extreme guilt.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Dweller Of DreamsZombiePotter04Celaena Isabel

Welcome into the fold @indigoviolet311. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

If you enjoy writing, check out Writing challenges. It's a good exercise and fun activity.

If you do decide to publish your writing if any, and I'm sure everyone would love to read it, do share it in our Story Archive.

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

Also, there are Snape Meta/Analysis as well as general Harry Potter Meta/Analysis.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt Prince

Hi, welcome to the club. Hope you have a wonderful time.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04
However, we understand you perfectly and we will support you here! 😃 Welcome Indigo!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04
Quote from Indigo on July 30, 2024, 9:26 am

Hi! I'm Indigo, and I've been a Snape fan for years (which my family doesn't understand.) I absolutely despise James, and I love stories where he's either the villain or suffers extreme guilt.

Hi!

Yay! Someone else who loves stories where James is the villain! Those stories are getting harder and harder to find each day. But at least now I know there are still people out there who think the same about James as I do (aside from the people already here on the site, of course).

Our mutual dislike of James and the preference of stories including his villainy aside, welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here. My friends and family don't understand my love of Snape either, but luckily I have found a safe space on here to express my love of his character and I hope you will too!

Greetings from me!
ZombiePotter04.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90