Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi everyone 🙂

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi, my name is Bol_Stark but it is fine if you call me just Bol. As you probably anticipated already that is not my real name, in real life I get called Ben by my friends.

The question when I got hooked on the Harry Potter fandom I can't really answer. Somehow I did grow up with HP, it was always part of my life and especially my childhood. I started to read the book before Halfblood Prince was published.

Over time I came to realize that I do enjoy to read fics set in Sev's time as Hogwarts Student a lot more than fic set in Harry's time.

This forum I found through the fanfic "The Gestaltation of Severus Snape" on ff.net and already love this place.
Even though I have a few real life friends that are HP fans it rarely does happen that I meet other Sev fans, and especially people that like (love) Snily.
My writing friends are no exclusion from that.

So yes, I do also write fan fictions but so far my published fan fictions are all set in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" Verse.
Years ago I have written a few One-Shots and short Stories about Sev (Snily) in german, I hope to find them somewhere on my computer to translate and publish them.

If I shouldn't find them that is also okay, I'm sure I will find enough inspiration through this forum to start a new one.

I'm looking forward to meet more Sev Fans on this site and should you have any question feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 8 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaNamesakesnakeSlayGiorgiaJaySM

Welcome to this wonderful Bol💚 you will find great people with whom you will share our common passion🥰

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySMBol_Stark

Welcome into the fold @bolstark. We are pleased to have you among us.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

We are all Snape fans here, so you can have plenty of interactions between us. I feel your issue about friends being HP fans but not Snape fans, that's why this website exists, to provide a platform for communication and safehaven for us.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM to our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out. 😺

P.S: I've read some of your asoiaf works. One of my favourite asoiaf characters is Ned Stark and I often read Ned-centric fics, which led me to finding your works. 😸

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalGiorgiaJaySMBol_Stark
Quote from Naaga on June 23, 2023, 6:14 am

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

We all all Snape fans here, so you can have plenty of interactions between us. I feel your issue about friends being HP fans but not Snape fans, that's why this website exists, to provide a platform for communication and safehaven for us.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM to our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out. 😺

P.S: I've read some of your asoiaf works. One of my favourite asoiaf characters is Ned Stark and I often read Ned-centric fics, which led me to finding your works. 😸

Thank you very much @naaga 🙂

I did already read the "New Member Welcome Guide" and found it to be very helpful.
Thank you for the link 🙂

Yes, it is so great that such a community does exist and I'm really looking forward to meeting like minded people and the interactions on here.
I'm also sure that this is a great place to find inspiration and exchange ideas.

P.S.: Oh, I didn't anticipate that someone here did actually read them. I hope you did like the once you did read?

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySM

Welcome on board @bolstark, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaJaySMBol_Stark

Welcome Bol!!! It's lovely to meet you!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySMBol_Stark
Quote from Bol_Stark on June 23, 2023, 7:01 am

We all all Snape fans here, so you can have plenty of interactions between us. I feel your issue about friends being HP fans but not Snape fans, that's why this website exists, to provide a platform for communication and safehaven for us.

I did already read the "New Member Welcome Guide" and found it to be very helpful.
Thank you for the link 🙂

Yes, it is so great that such a community does exist and I'm really looking forward to meeting like minded people and the interactions on here.
I'm also sure that this is a great place to find inspiration and exchange ideas.

P.S.: Oh, I didn't anticipate that someone here did actually read them. I hope you did like the once you did read?

Yeah, I liked them and following "Of Kingdoms and Crown".

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySMBol_Stark

Welcome @bolstark!

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaBol_Stark
Quote from Naaga on June 23, 2023, 9:30 am
Quote from Bol_Stark on June 23, 2023, 7:01 am

Thank you for the link 🙂

Yeah, I liked them and following "Of Kingdoms and Crown".

Really happy that you do like them! "Of Kingdoms and Crown" just has a slower update rhythm at the moment, but it will definitely be continued. 🙂

Sorry for the late reply, I had to finish reading "The Gestaltation of Severus Snape" 😀

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Guten Tag! If you do find your old Snily fics and translate, I'd love to see them! It's always fascinating to see how foreign works sound in English. And have fun on the site!

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaBol_Stark
Page 1 of 2Next