Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hiya

Hello!  I'm Snapecentric and I'm a Snape stan.  I've been a fan since 2001, reading SS/PS to my son.  If that makes me sound old, it's because I am!  I also do Snape Chat podcast...

Home

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaMotanul Negru

Hello, Snapecentric!

The artwork on your podcast site is incredible!

I think Harry Potter is one of those fortunate children's books that has a universal appeal. Age is practically irrelevant, though I think that the older you get, the more you can parse out from the series. I can only imagine what it must have been like reading the books as they were released...

Great to have you here!

Heatherlly, Snapecentric and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySnapecentricThe Gestalt Prince

First, I'd highly recommend the Snape Chat Podcast to anyone who happens to be reading this. It's fantastic!

Also, we're so glad to have you, Snapecentric! I agree with MMLF – it must've been incredible to read the books as they were released, not to mention experiencing the fandom in those early days. The fact that you're still so engaged after 20 years is amazing, though I can't say I'm surprised. The Harry Potter series (and Snape's character in particular) is one of those rare creations that, once it grabs a hold of you, never lets go.

Looking forward to seeing you around and helping you promote the podcast as we become more active. Thanks so much for joining us, and for your lovely introduction!

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga