Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

MCU and Marvel Discussion

Page 1 of 2Next

This thread is for discussion of your favourite characters and anything else related to the MCU and Marvel comics. Feel free to join the discussion.

The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystal

My favourite character is Peter Parkar aka Spider-man. I also like Tony, Steve, Matt and Logan.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Regulus Murdock have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalRegulus Murdock

Peter Parker is such an interesting character and he has more depth than the MCU gave him which is sad but hey NWH did a good job in opening up different sides of the character

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Yeah, cursed Parkar luck finally got him in NWM. He is starting at zero in the new trilogy and I am excited to see how it goes for him later.

I dont think they are gonna make another one though because i think Tom Holland is done being Spider-man but i dont know for sure

wanna know a little tidbit about Spider-man right now that makes me freaking sob

That no one freaking remembers MCU Peter, none including Ned, MJ, Happy, his school mates and other Avengers. He lost his only family. He lost even his academic records and preparing for GED to get into a decent university(probably ESU) when he seemed destined for MIT. Peter Parkar as a person is totally erased from the MCU.

......when he dies either in the suit or out of it, he will be a John Doe because his files won't exist and he will have an unmarked grave.
*cries*

you know they really toned down what happens to Peter in civil war because in the comics oml is he fucked over but the rage he has after is so amazing its great! Daredevil is also in Civil war (along with a lot of characters you wouldn't think to be in there but they are) and he insults Tony with a bible reference lol.

love that for you Matt XD

Yeah, Tony went deep end in civil war, Daredevil was badass here.

FOR REAL!! also the MoonKnight comics are so cool, it obvi talks about a lot of mental health stuff but also the reality of having a god in your head would be like (there are a lot of vampires which is very funny oh and Marc is so cute!! LOOK AT HIM)

Page 1 of 2Next