Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Nikka's Artwork Thread

I made this drawing based on the fanfic "A Difference in the Family: The Snape Chronicles" by Rannaro. In Chapter 24, just after Lily's death, he has a conversation with her in his head, but she might've actually visited him! You have to read it to appreciate its true beauty, it starts about 3/4 of the way through the chapter at Saturday, January 9, 1982 (the full moon)

Heatherlly, mmlf and 9 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelBitterBritJaySMSalvyusSam

I'm currently reading this (albeit very slowly) and it's really well written and probably has one of my favourite interpretations of Severus' family dynamics.

Whilst I haven't quite gotten here yet, this is a nice piece of art. Good work. 😊

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

A very nice drawing indeed.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBritJaySMSalvyusNikka

Love the artwork and the title. Robert Frost is one of my favorite poets ❤

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaBitterBritJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Beautiful drawing! I really like the shading. 💚

PS – I changed your thread title to "Nikka's Artwork Thread". That way, you can share multiple drawings without having to start a new thread for each one. 🙂

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Great use of light in this drawing. The moonlight, the illuminated path, and the contrast with the darkness around Snape. Good work. It's also great to see that this was inspired by fanfiction, too. Would be great to see more.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus