Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Poll: What is your favourite Sport?

What is your favourite Sport?
Football
Cricket
Hockey
Tennis
Volleyball
Table Tennis
Basketball
Rugby
Boxing
Baseball
Other (not in the option, comment on it)
I'm not interested in Sports
Page 1 of 2Next

We sometimes enjoy watching Sports. For curiosity, vote for your favourite Sport and feel free to tell us why you like it.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelSlay

I never understood why people watch sports. I get that you'd be invested if you take part yourself but sitting there and watch? Boring. The world cup drove me nuts and I was soo happy when it was finally over.

Gymnastics and synchronized swimming are interesting to watch but only if I stumble upon it or watch it with someone else. Everything else...nah.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSlay

Gymnastics because of the tricks, and the pretty leos. My favorite apparatus is the uneven bars, just the way they go from one to the next is always amazing to watch.

Pro wrestling because skilled athletes and dramatic storylines. It can be funny at times. I don't watch it all year round though.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I'm a nerdy girl, and sports aren't my thing.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

I'm not one for sports, but I tried multiple when I was younger - tennis, basketball, soccer, and baseball. But I never liked them enough to stay on.

I did do kickboxing for about 8-10 years, however, and I loved that.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

My motor skills capped at age 2, so I don't partake in any sports myself. (For the benefit of myself and others.) Although, I've always wanted to try some form of martial art. To both just expend excess energy and learn how to defend myself against creeps.

As a child I used to go to NRL (rugby) games — although I cared not for the sport, and preferred the environment and crowd engagement. It's for this reason I love to attend concerts. I love the energy created by the people united by the common interest. Preferably music, but I suppose cheering our respective teams works as well.

As an adult, I've stopped attending those games, and really the only sports I would watch are things like gymnastics or figure skating.

Which, to me at least, are more like forms of performing arts rather than typical sports.

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Football by far. I also grew up watching Formula 1, athletics, tennis, and golf. I'd like to be able to get into basketball, though I can't bring myself to be fascinated by American football. (Partly because I'm annoyed they call it football, when it's really rugby in pads and helmets! :D) I used to be hooked on American entertainment wrestling @sk-kjrn especially WWF, WWE Raw and Smackdown. Very entertaining scripted nonsense! 😀 

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSlayBitterBrit
Quote from mmlf on July 4, 2023, 5:51 pm

I used to be hooked on American entertainment wrestling @sk-kjrn especially WWF, WWE Raw and Smackdown. Very entertaining scripted nonsense! 😀 

Nonsense indeed 😂 but I'm so invested. I only watched WWE's shows for maybe a year, and now I just watch AEW's which is still a pretty new company.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I choose Baseball from the available options but I also enjoy to go to a good ice hockey, football or soccer game.

Another sport I do enjoy is wrestling, on that matter I also just got back home on Sunday from "Money in the Bank" in London and am already hyped to go to WrestleMania in Philly, which will be my third in a row.
Through Wrestling I made really good friends in real life and we travel together to the shows, so that also makes it kinda special for me. But we also have a fb group where we help people on how to book their travel to WrestleMania themselves, this year in LA we were around 30 people from the group and it was awesome.

I'm not interested in sports .. I rather read or draw. I know how boring :')

Page 1 of 2Next