Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Quidditch

Quidditch - team position

If you were on Quidditch team, on what position would you play, and why?

I would be keaper. When I was younger I wanted to be obviously seaker for obvious (bc of you game can end, you get 150 points, you are most loved and adored) but then I was like "Damn, keaper is tbh so good! I mean, you can make new record - opposite team won't score anything, you can defend gates".

And I also really like Oliver Wood - he's cool, and he just really wants to win, he probably would do almost anything to not stop play Quidditch hah. And well, you, as an keaper, don't need to move constantly, you just look cerfuly, and defend. It just looks cool.

What's your anserw? Who is/was your favourite member of Quiddich team, from any house? What's your favourite Quiddich scene from books or movies?

P.S. I love this meme

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelSam

I agree with Beater. The inherent violence has the same appeal as hockey. Also, the descriptions of the Weasley twins as beaters were some of the most fun to imagine.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSamUla

I'm not an athlete and as an introvert definitely not a team player, I prefer long walks and swimming instead of team play.

That said, I would be a spectator or Cheerleader 😂

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeSamUla

I don't know much about Quidditch but if I can legally beat someone up without consequences, sign me up. Ahem. But that aside, I would be like Angel and be a spectator instead of playing it.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelUla

I will either join the beaters to bash those thickheaded boys or join the cheerleading squad to cheer for my favorites.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaWinter's ShadeUla