Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/OC)

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
Quote from Heatherlly on March 2, 2023, 2:00 am

It would be hilarious if that was literally his technique. Well, either that or potions ingredients with long, complicated names. 😂

This is so ridiculous but also so weirdly plausible with his character, why do I feel like he would 🤣

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

@kris, glad that you liked it.

Now, another recommendation:

Soul of Ice by smilingformoney

Summary:

Severus Snape has a habit of destroying all the good relationships in his life. But when one rears its head in the form of a child, he finds himself questioning the choices he's making.

An OC story surrounding Snape's daughter, and his complicated relationship with her mother.

P.S - This one is the Persephone story I mentioned before

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceGlacierValleyKrystal

@glaciervalley, it won't be his first hidden talent 🤣

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga
Quote from Naaga on March 1, 2023, 3:10 pm

I love to read the Snape/OC pairing and I will gradually share some of my favourite fics and encourage others to share fics in that genre which you like.

Post War by JosieCarioca

Summary:

1998. Severus Snape has survived the Second Wizarding War.

Presumed dead, still dealing with the traumas of his past, having nowhere to go and no sense of purpose, he returns to Spinner´s End to battle his inner demons. Meanwhile, Dark Lord´s remaining followers begin to regroup and plan revenge with help from foreign allies the British Ministry has never managed to track down and is powerless to fight. The scattered Death Eaters suspect Snape is alive and still has sensitive information that could lead them to a powerful artifact.

To further complicate Snape´s already perilous situation, an Irish historian moves into the abandoned house next door. She brings a heavy baggage of family secrets and previously unknown connections to the magical world, and gradually becomes a fixture of Snape´s life, inadvertently changing it.

Alternative Universe/What if.

Just binged this, and subscribed to it. I'm a fan, looking forward to following it, if it keeps updating (not sure how frequently the fic updates, seems to have been a while since the last one).

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

@fredriq, yeah, glad that you liked it.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceFIQKrystal

Now coming with another of my recs, this one is a spy thriller.

Severus Snape in Spy Meets Spy by Snapientia

Summary:

Severus Snape lives to learn that he's not the only spy in the Wizarding World.

This other spy enlists his help to protect house elves - but she's keeping secrets.

Secrets of a hidden underground world of human elves (like LOTR) who hate wizards for mutating and enslaving their kind.

Snape is about to learn wizards are just one part of a much larger magical world.

Cynical Snape. Morally grey OFC. Both Occlumens.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

It's been a while since my last rec, another treat for you guys.

It's Not That Simple by FelixFelicisWriter

Summary:

Severus weds Skyrah Riddle under orders from Voldemort, her father. She's capable of showing kindness despite her cunning. Severus can't figure her out. The problem is she might unmask him before he unmasks her. Meanwhile, Voldemort pressures the couple into conceiving an heir. The last thing Severus needs is to teach Potter occlumency, but destiny has always mocked him. (Severitus, no slash)

Heatherlly, FIQ and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyFIQKrystal

Here is another of my recs, this one is a Marauders era SnOC.

Children of the Revolution by Istani

Summary: It's the Seventies- in the wizarding world, Voldemort rises to power while the Muggle world celebrates the sound of glam rock. A new generation of young wizards and witches start their adventures at Hogwarts, new friendships are formed while others get crushed in a system of inter-house rivalry, prejudices, and the ideals of pure-blood supremacists. The looming shadow of the Dark Lord rising doesn't make things easier for the youngsters- he is a threat to some and a hero to others, but he cannot be ignored. Eventually, everyone has to make a choice. Young Severus Snape is blinded by hatred, and driven by a thirst for knowledge and power- can a true friend tilt the scales when the crucial moment comes for him to make a choice?

And that's only how the adventure starts. How will it end?

Of love triangles and a Silver Trio. AU

Heatherlly, Krystal and Motanul Negru have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalMotanul Negru

Of a Linear Circle - Part I by flamethrower

Of a Linear Circle - Part I

Summary:

In September of 1971, Severus Snape finds a forgotten portrait of the Slytherin family in a dark corner of the Slytherin Common Room. At the time, he has no idea that talking portrait will affect the rest of his life.

Krystal has reacted to this post.
Krystal

Yeah, motanulnegru, Snape/OC is my preferred ship so if you have any recs, please share them in the thread mentioned by heatherlly.

Easy for you to say after you ninja the Big One (Children of the Revolution) 😅

Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaaga
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next