Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/Lily)

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next

Life, Loyalty, and Love by

This was a super captivating read and explores the possibility if Voldemort simply Stunned Lily on Halloween Night, thereby killing James and Harry. There is some minor Severus/Voldemort because he can be quite dark in this fic, and he is truly infatuated with the Dark Lord. There are also mentions of a serious past relationship of Severus/Evan Rosier and the tiniest bit of Severus/Lucius. The first five works of THIS series also can be read as a prequel to Life, Loyalty, and Love, and I found myself especially drawn to Buried Roots, which I posted on the Severus/other character fic recommendation forum.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalThe Emerald DoeTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySMSalvyus
Quote from Nikka on November 4, 2023, 11:58 pm

Life, Loyalty, and Love by

This was a super captivating read and explores the possibility if Voldemort simply Stunned Lily on Halloween Night, thereby killing James and Harry. There is some minor Severus/Voldemort because he can be quite dark in this fic, and he is truly infatuated with the Dark Lord. There are also mentions of a serious past relationship of Severus/Evan Rosier and the tiniest bit of Severus/Lucius. The first five works of THIS series also can be read as a prequel to Life, Loyalty, and Love, and I found myself especially drawn to Buried Roots, which I posted on the Severus/other character fic recommendation forum.

This definitely sounds interesting, I currently have a hard time keeping up with my fanfic reading list but this one will be added. 😁

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySMSalvyus

Seventeen moons

we_built_the_shadows_here

This one-shot made me crave werewolf Snape AUs. I simply  love Lily's characterization here.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalTimeLadyJamieJaySMSalvyus
Quote from Dark Angel on November 6, 2023, 3:27 pm

Seventeen moons

we_built_the_shadows_here

This one-shot made me crave werewolf Snape AUs. I simply  love Lily's characterization here.

Love this one

Heatherlly, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalDark AngelJaySMSalvyus

I came across this beautiful Snily short fic the other day and just had to share it here because it gave me all the feels and I thought others would enjoy it too. <3

Burning Emerald's by noxjay

Summary: When Lily finds out Severus is staying behind at Hogwarts for Christmas, she decides to stay as well. When he finds out, Severus plans the most romantic Christmas Eve celebration possible, complete with mistletoe!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceRobaku90Nikka

I just read this and it was so beautifully written! Thank you so much for the recommendation @timeladyjamie, I was NOT expecting that end twist that loops so perfectly back into canon... what a great fic!

The Gestalt Prince and TimeLadyJamie have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceTimeLadyJamie
Quote from TimeLadyJamie on January 24, 2024, 8:03 pm

I came across this beautiful Snily short fic the other day and just had to share it here because it gave me all the feels and I thought others would enjoy it too. <3

Burning Emerald's by noxjay

Summary: When Lily finds out Severus is staying behind at Hogwarts for Christmas, she decides to stay as well. When he finds out, Severus plans the most romantic Christmas Eve celebration possible, complete with mistletoe!

This fic just made me sad.

The Gestalt Prince, TimeLadyJamie and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceTimeLadyJamieJaySMRobaku90

Hello! I’m Redroses694. I’m new here. I’m looking for a particular Snily fic that I read in 2021 during the pandemic. I should have bookmarked it, but unfortunately I didn’t. I’m having a hard time finding the fic. It may have been deleted. I have tried searching AO3 with the filters that apply and I haven’t found it so far. I don’t remember the name of the author or the title of the fic. I just remember the ending. The ending was that Lily and Snape returned to the age they were when they first met and they were in heaven/the afterlife. Lily was swinging on a swing by their tree. Sev said they would wait there until it was time for their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren to join them. Lily asked if he would wait with her and he said “always”. That’s all I remember. The ending was so sweet to me that I cried. I would really like to find this fic if possible. If anyone has the link to this fic or knows the name of the author or title of the fic, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaJaySMRobaku90Salvyus

Przycupnę tutaj także.

Ze swojej strony polecę twórczość mermaid886 oraz postmariannizm na Ao3 w sprawie opowieści Snily, które mi się podobają. O "Obscura nox animae" na tym forum przypominać oczywiście nie trzeba. Czytam właśnie po raz chyba tysięczny, chociaż nienawidzę, kiedy Lily ma Harrego z Jamesem. 🙈 Pomimo tego uważam, że "Obscura..." jest jednym z najlepszych Snily ever! 😍😍😍 Wątek Potterów jest tam wpleciony wręcz doskonale!

Admin translation:

For my part, I will recommend the work of mermaid886 and postmariannizm on Ao3 regarding Snily's stories, which I like. Of course, there is no need to remind you about "Obscura nox animae" on this forum. I'm reading it for probably the thousandth time, even though I hate it when Lily has Harry with James. 🙈 Despite this, I think that "Obscura..." is one of the best Snily ever! 😍😍😍 The Potter thread is woven into it perfectly!

The Gestalt Prince and JaySM have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceJaySM

https://archiveofourown.org/works/507132 o tak. To było genialne opowiadanie! Było mi tylko przykro, że Sev był tam u prostytutki, o ile dobrze pamiętam. 😔

Admin translation:

Oh yes. This was a brilliant story! I was just sad that Sev was there with a prostitute, if I remember correctly.

The Gestalt Prince and JaySM have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceJaySM
PreviousPage 5 of 11Next