Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How's Your Writing Going Today?

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Cytat z Kolektora Pyłowego w dniu 3 czerwca 2024, 12:01

Zacząłem pisać historię, w której dziwny wypadek z zasłoną w Departamencie Tajemnic przywróci do życia pięć osób, w tym Potterów. W wyniku tego wypadku Syriusz nie umiera, ale Lucjusz wciąż kończy w Azkabanie, a dziwne rzeczy zaczynają się dziać, gdy Netherworld zaczyna wkraczać w rzeczywistość.

To miało być tylko trochę rozrywkowe, ale teraz jestem na 6K, a dopiero się zacząłem.

Historia przedstawia manipulacyjnego Dumbledore'a, Severusa, który ma dość wszystkich i wszystkiego, destrukcyjna Narcissa, nieświadomy James, który zakłada, że rzeczy są takie, jak były 20 lat temu, nadużywanie alkoholu, introspekcja, oznaki apokalipsy i wiele, wiele więcej.

Czy ja to skończę? Czy pozostanie to WIP? Kto wie.

Will you share a link to your story later?
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dust Collector have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDust Collector

If I finish it, sure!

(It took me a minute to realise the quote is my own post translated into Polish. Strange that the word 'Netherworld' remains untranslated. Also, I'm Kolektor Pylowy!😆🩶  Bardzo fajne!)

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Cytat z Kolektora Pyłowego 8 czerwca 2024, 21:51

Jeśli to skończę, to na pewno!

(Zajęło mi minutę, aby zdać sobie sprawę, że cytat jest moim własnym postem przetłumaczonym na język polski. Dziwne, że słowo "Netherworld" pozostaje nieprzetłumaczone. Poza tym jestem Kolektor Pylowy! 😆🩶Bardzo skręty!)

Dear Pyłowy Kolektorze :) Sorry, I'm pressing the "quote" button, and since my page is translated into Polish, your quote is also in Polish. :D Yes, the translator translates nicknames funny. :D Actually, "kolektor" means something different than "kolekcjoner", but you can't translate it by machine. :D In Polish you actually say "zbieracz kurzu", that's how I understand it, like a picture collector for example. :D
"Pył" also has a slightly different meaning than "kurz".
There may be stardust, but what's on the table is "kurz". :D

I don't know why the word "netherworld" didn't translate. Translator is not a perfect tool yet.

Quote from Robaku90 on June 9, 2024, 10:02 am
Cytat z Kolektora Pyłowego 8 czerwca 2024, 21:51

Jeśli to skończę, to na pewno!

(Zajęło mi minutę, aby zdać sobie sprawę, że cytat jest moim własnym postem przetłumaczonym na język polski. Dziwne, że słowo "Netherworld" pozostaje nieprzetłumaczone. Poza tym jestem Kolektor Pylowy! 😆🩶Bardzo skręty!)

Dear Pyłowy Kolektorze :) Sorry, I'm pressing the "quote" button, and since my page is translated into Polish, your quote is also in Polish. :D Yes, the translator translates nicknames funny. :D Actually, "kolektor" means something different than "kolekcjoner", but you can't translate it by machine. :D In Polish you actually say "zbieracz kurzu", that's how I understand it, like a picture collector for example. :D
"Pył" also has a slightly different meaning than "kurz".
There may be stardust, but what's on the table is "kurz". :D

I don't know why the word "netherworld" didn't translate. Translator is not a perfect tool yet.

That's okay, that's okay! Always happy to see/hear the Polish language. (After all, we're neighbours. <3 )

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from Dust Collector on June 8, 2024, 9:51 pm

If I finish it, sure!

(It took me a minute to realise the quote is my own post translated into Polish. Strange that the word 'Netherworld' remains untranslated. Also, I'm Kolektor Pylowy!😆🩶  Bardzo fajne!)

Well good luck with finishing. Do you use progress trackers, for example?

Quote from mmlf on June 10, 2024, 4:27 am
Quote from Dust Collector on June 8, 2024, 9:51 pm

If I finish it, sure!

Well good luck with finishing. Do you use progress trackers, for example?

Nope. At best, I jot some notes down in my yellow notebook, but more often I just let the vibes and music from the dedicated playlist lead me.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

I swear by dedicated music playlists and by notebooks!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga
PreviousPage 2 of 2