Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Greatest Snape Fan (Snily only though 😅)

Hello there everyone, like some of us, i was referred to this site by The Gestalt Prince (amazing author, I'm sure all of us have read his works), it's an honor to be among you and i can't wait to read (and hopefully create) Fanfictions or works by you.

Like my introduction, it might seem arrogant, but i shall defend my (self-proclaimed) title with all my being, I can proudly say I have read every Snape fanfiction in existence, whether it be on AO3, FFN or the accursed...*shivers* Wattpad.

Anyways, thank you for having me 😁

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceFIQKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruWinter's ShadeSalazar

I welcome you into the fold @au-fushi, glad to see you joining us following our awesome @thegestaltprince's works.

Meanwhile you can check out metas, polls, memes, arts and discussions and feel free to participate yourself.

Your tile as self proclaimed The Greatest Snape Fan does seem arrogant, you mean you've read every Snape fic or just Snily ones? I take offense at title, though no offense...I am kidding. 😹😹

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul NegruWinter's ShadeAU-Fushi

Glad you took my advice and started an introduction thread! We're so happy to have you… please don't hesitate to reach out you need anything. 💚

PS – I'm not sure I'd agree on the thread title, though I appreciate a good flex. 😉

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeAU-Fushi

Welcome on board @au-fushi, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

P.S: Please excuse me but it's my title. 😉

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaWinter's ShadeAU-Fushi

Welcome @au-fushi ! We're very glad to have you.

I did not realise that Wattpad had Snape fanfiction. Why do you find it to be accursed? (I love that word!)

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaAU-Fushi