Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Post-Grad Prince: Info and Sign Ups

This will be my first time setting up a Round Robin, and I thought I'd revisit an old premise.

Title: The Post-Grad Prince
Rating: MA
Characters: Severus Snape, Lily Evans, etc.
Premise: It's June 1978, and Severus Snape has just boarded the train from Hogsmeade to King's Cross for the final time. Although free to carve his own path, he has much to think about; not only has Lucius Malfoy given him a year to sort out his affairs before taking the Mark, but there are rumors that Lily is engaged to be married to James Potter next summer. Much to think about, indeed.

Whether or not participants decide to dedicate themselves to writing for a specific character is entirely up to them.

• Respond to this thread and let us know you'd like to participate.
  • Plagiarism and/or use of AI-generated writings is strictly prohibited for this Round Robin.
  • Read our general Round Robin rules.
  • Please limit all responses to no more than 400 words, use this site to keep track.

NOTES

• For those who are new to this, remember to build off of what the previous person wrote while also staying true to the tone. Don't feel like you need to rush to the next part.
  • The timeframe for this RR is exactly one year from graduation, meaning that it has to end before, and no later than, June 1979.
    • CLAUSE: participants may include time-skips if the scene in question prompts one. This is to prevent the RR from going for too long.
  • The main plotline should be around Snape handling his affairs and preparing himself as best as he can for the future within the timeframe; this could include finding a job, dealing with family issues, dealing with his Death Eater friends, dealing with Lily, etc.
  • It's very likely that due to certain characters present (Lily), participants may not enjoy the direction the RR takes (specifically when it comes to pairings). Because of this, I'm going to allow for two separate RRs for this specific prompt (one for Snily-themed, and one for non-Snily-themed), meaning there may be two distinct groups with this same prompt. I will come back and edit this initial message and list members who choose to participate in one or the other.
  • I'm going to wait for around two weeks before creating the RR(s), just so that anyone interested has enough time to sign up.
Krystal, Naaga and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySMBol_StarkSalvyusSam

This idea is so awesome!

I would love to participate in the Snily version of the Round Robin.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

I’ll join the Snily version.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBol_StarkSalvyusSam

Just serving as a reminder that sign-ups will close soon, and I will be starting the first post on the 18th of October (PST).

Krystal, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaJaySMSalvyusSam

I'll be giving sign-ups another 24 hrs before locking the thread, and then the first post will be 24 hrs after that.

Krystal, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaJaySMSalvyus

Participants are locked in, I'll be posting The Post-Grad Prince on the 18th where I'm at.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaJaySMSalvyus

Sign-ups for Part 2 will begin now and will remain open until July 1. The same rules as before apply, but make sure to read up on Part 1 here, as this is a direct sequel.

Naaga and Bol_Stark have reacted to this post.
NaagaBol_Stark
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on June 21, 2024, 1:55 pm

Sign-ups for Part 2 will begin now and will remain open until July 1. The same rules as before apply, but make sure to read up on Part 1 here, as this is a direct sequel.

Count me in 😀

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

Alright, I'm closing sign-ups, the participants will be @bolstark and myself

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga