Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

... um... hi? (Scott)

Right... guess I'll say hello... um... I don't like talking to people really... mainly because I fail at a lot of friendships... it's funny that I like Snily fics now that I think about it... considering... yeah...

Anyway, I don't want to share my real name, but the name I consistently go by online is Scott. I've also gone by Latouri Doruma, but um.... that's my vtuber name... ugh, that sounds cringe... I'm... yeah, it's just for fun.

Um... I'm not part of the Slytherin um... group I guess? But I am an official Slytherin on... WizardingWorld... um... (shoot! I should've read the rule first... hopefully editing is okay... I won't say what I initially typed...)

... I have autism... which is probably the biggest contributor to not having very many friends. I tend to get kicked from servers on discord fairly quickly... last one that happened in... I was only in there for 2 days... I've since learned to lurk anywhere that's social...

... I found this forum through "The Gestalt Prince"... I'm sure there are many who have found this the same way... his story is truly amazing. Um... sorry if you read this btw... I hope I've not made you uncomfortable... um... yeah...

So... uh... hi I guess...

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90Dweller Of DreamsZombiePotter04

Welcome to the site, and glad to have you here! Feel free to look around the forum, and make sure to read the rules before posting just so you have an idea of what's allowed and what types of posts go where.

We have special sections dedicated to Snape as a character, or for Potter stuff in general. For videos, the fanfiction forum for advise and brainstorming, participating in writing challenges or Round Robins, or posting your own original works, check out the creative endeavors section. Anything not related can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to a member of staff.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaScott

Welcome into the fold @scottsakura.We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceScott
Quote from Scott on July 21, 2024, 7:46 pm

Right... guess I'll say hello... um... I don't like talking to people really... mainly because I fail at a lot of friendships... it's funny that I like Snily fics now that I think about it... considering... yeah...

Anyway, I don't want to share my real name, but the name I consistently go by online is Scott. I've also gone by Latouri Doruma, but um.... that's my vtuber name... ugh, that sounds cringe... I'm... yeah, it's just for fun.

Um... I'm not part of the Slytherin um... group I guess? But I am an official Slytherin on... WizardingWorld... um... (shoot! I should've read the rule first... hopefully editing is okay... I won't say what I initially typed...)

... I have autism... which is probably the biggest contributor to not having very many friends. I tend to get kicked from servers on discord fairly quickly... last one that happened in... I was only in there for 2 days... I've since learned to lurk anywhere that's social...

... I found this forum through "The Gestalt Prince"... I'm sure there are many who have found this the same way... his story is truly amazing. Um... sorry if you read this btw... I hope I've not made you uncomfortable... um... yeah...

So... uh... hi I guess...

Hi Scott! Welcome to the club! I have autism too! I understand the struggle and fear of not always being able to fit in, so congrats to you on finding the courage to become a member of this fanpage and to introduce yourself to us as well! Give yourself a pat on the back for that! 😀

You do not at all have to react/reply to this message if you do not feel like doing so. Do what feels right to you, even if that is doing nothing in this case. I just wanted to welcome you here as a fellow Snape/Snily fan and someone from the autism community and if we leave it at that, then that is totally alright by me! <3

I do surely hope you have a great time on here. Be that by lurking or any other way, that is up to you (there are PLENTY of lurkers on here). As long as you have fun and feel comfortable on here!

Again, welcome! 🙂
Celine.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90Scott

Welcome to the site! Feel free to contribute to all the boards as mentioned above. You might be interested in this thread where members give ideas about Snape's personality type: Severus Snape Is the Type of Person Who'd...

Have fun!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90ZombiePotter04Scott

Hi Scott! I'm Heather, the Headmistress (a.k.a. admin/owner) of Always Snape. I just wanted to welcome you to the site and assure you that you don't have to walk on eggshells around here. As long as you don't bully or harass other people (which I sincerely doubt you would do), you should be okay. 🙂

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or one of the moderators or you can comment directly in this thread. So glad to have you on board! 💚

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90ZombiePotter04