Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Would a Snape and Narcissa Romantic Relationship Look Like?

Unbreakable Vow

Inspired by @dustonbothsides introduction thread. Do you believe that Snape and Narcissa Malfoy could work as a romantic relationship? Why or why not? Any evidence for this in canon? You might want to review this old discussion on the Unbreakable Vow scene in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, where me and Heather produced different interpretations.

Whatever the case, share your ideas below!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and comet have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagacomet
2024년 4월 15일 오전 9시 55분 mmlf 의 인용문

깨지지 않는 맹세

@dustonbothsides 소개 스레드에서 영감을 얻었습니다. 스네이프와 나시사 말포이가 로맨틱한 관계로 발전할 수 있다고 생각하시나요? 그 이유는 무엇? 카논에 이에 대한 증거가 있나요? 나와 헤더가 서로 다른 해석을 내렸던 해리포터와 혼혈 왕자 의 깨지지 않는 맹세 장면에 대한  오래된 토론을 검토해 보세요 .

어떤 경우이든 아래에서 아이디어를 공유해 주세요!

If would be worried and take care of snape if she saw snape being severely harassed by Sirius Black. And wouldn't it be a natural progression if the story began with Snape expressing gratitude to Narcissa? But Snape didn't want to show his weakness to his crush, Lily, and he hated her apparent sympathy. Narcissa would have to help him in other ways. I think those are the conditions.

However, if talking about her adult years rather than her student years, it seems possible for Narcissa to have a crush on Snape in the future, assuming that Lucius Malfoy is dead. Especially since Snape protected his only son, Draco.

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

My own reasoning for the pairing is - I can imagine Lucius and Severus starting a casual relationship.
It is initiated by the former, seeing the latter on the verge of collapse after running himself ragged to please the Dark Lord, with his head much too full, his focus waning. A release is needed, in one way or another, and Lucius is confident in his skills.

And eventually, Narcissa happens upon them and simply joins in, just like that.

It is all very instinctive and unplanned, and very much removed from their day-to-day interactions.

comet has reacted to this post.
comet