Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A welcome croak from me

Hi fellow Snape-Fans,
I'm the Crowqueen from Germany.
I've been following the site for a few months now and decided to finally move out of the shadows :-). I love especially the meta-analyses and -forum posts.
Severus has been dear to my heart since his early appearances in the books, which I've read as a child/teen. But my real obsession with him began in my twenties after reading the later books and rewatching the movies. And then I've discovered fanfiction to read... I'm still obsessed with him over 2 decades later. He's one of my favourite fictional characters and I guess he will live rent-free in my head forever.
I'm happy to be here and when I've finished setting up my AO3 account new Snape fics will be coming your way 🙂

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90Dweller Of Dreams

Happy to see your first post, and we'd love to see your works on AO3 (hope that doesn't take too long, I had to be on a waiting list when I set mine up lmao)

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaRobaku90

Welcome into the fold @crowqueen. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'd enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Again, welcome to Always Snape and we'd love your participation in the community. Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, mmlf and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt Prince

Herzlich Wilkommen! Good luck with your writing and publishing, and hope to see your input on the meta analysis threads as well!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Welcome! So happy you decided to join us. 💚

Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
NaagaRobaku90

@crowqueen

Guten Morgen, Königin!

We look forward to having you join us here!

Adults perceive the character of Severus more maturely and you also fit into this pattern. He's a fascinating character, very underrated.

What pairings do you prefer in your writing? 

I can't wait for you to post your texts on Ao3!

Warm regards from Poland!
Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on July 3, 2024, 4:23 pm

Happy to see your first post, and we'd love to see your works on AO3 (hope that doesn't take too long, I had to be on a waiting list when I set mine up lmao)

Indeed, sometimes you have to wait to join Ao3. I had that too and it was frustrating. :( But it's worth the wait! :)
Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga