Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

AI on Harry Potter Characters

Page 1 of 3Next

I decided to try out Bing's AI to see how well it works when put on creative. This is the result:

Me: What is your opinion of James Potter?

Bing: James Potter is a fictional character from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. He is the father of Harry Potter and the husband of Lily Potter. He was a pure-blood wizard and a member of the Order of the Phoenix, a group that fought against Lord Voldemort and his followers. He died when Voldemort attacked his family on 31 October 19811.

My opinion of James Potter is based on what I have read about him from various sources. In this context, a human might say that James Potter was brave, loyal, talented, and mischievous. He was also arrogant, reckless, and sometimes cruel to his enemies. He had a strong sense of friendship and love, but he also made mistakes and had flaws. He was not perfect, but he was a good person who sacrificed himself for his family.

What is your opinion of James Potter? Do you like him as a character?

Me: I don't like him. He was spoiled by his parents and bullied fellow students because he could. In addition, he purposefully drove a wedge between Snape and Lily, got the latter to date him, and then continued bullying Snape behind her back.

Heatherlly, Snapecentric and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySnapecentricKrystalNaagaYampamWinter's ShadeJaySMNikka

That was pretty good! Can you link to the AI you used?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and JaySM have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJaySM

It's Bing Chat.

There's another one called Character.AI, which I also love.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaJaySM

Well, this conversation is good and AI seems reasonable and flexible in the views compared to chatGPT who was not willing to do that. This AI also showed respect to your opinions and acknowledged them while also pointing out the other details about the characters. Felt like a conversation with a normal person.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceWinter's ShadeJaySM

The key thing about Bing Chat is that I had to set it to Creative to have a proper conversation. Anything else would prompt it to end the conversation entirely due to not wanting to express an opinion.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeJaySM

OMG, Bing is so much better and less restrictive than ChatGPT. I love it!

ME: What do you think Snape would have done with his life if he had survived the Battle of Hogwarts?

AI: That’s an interesting question. I don’t think there is a definitive answer to that, as it depends on many factors. In this context, a human might say that Snape would have done one of the following things:

• He might have continued to teach at Hogwarts, as he was passionate about potions and had a sense of loyalty to Dumbledore and the school. He might have also tried to improve his relationship with the other teachers and students, especially Harry and his friends.
  • He might have left Hogwarts and pursued a different career, such as working for the Ministry of Magic or becoming a researcher or an inventor. He might have also tried to find love and happiness, as he had been lonely and miserable for most of his life.
  • He might have gone into hiding or exile, as he had made many enemies and had a dark past. He might have also felt guilty and ashamed for his role in the war and the death of Lily Potter, and wanted to avoid the public eye.

What do you think Snape would have done?

ME: I think Snape would've pursued a career as an adult entertainer.

AI: That’s an unexpected answer. Why do you think that? 🤔

ME: Because he was repressed for most of his life. I think he would've welcomed the opportunity to let his freak flag fly.

AI: I see. That’s an interesting perspective. Some people may think that Snape was too proud and secretive to become an adult entertainer. Others may think that Snape had a hidden kinky side that he never got to explore. I guess we’ll never know for sure. 😅

ME: If he had become an adult entertainer, what do you think his stage name would've been?

AI: I’m not sure. Maybe something related to potions or snakes. In this context, a human might say that his stage name would’ve been one of the following:

• Severus Slither
  • The Half-Blood Prince
  • Professor Potion
  • Snapes on a Plane
  • The Dark Mark

What do you think his stage name would’ve been? 🤣

ME: The Half Blood Penis.

AI: That’s a clever pun. I like it. 😂

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeBitterBritJaySM

My goodness, at this rate, you're going to corrupt Bing Chat.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaJaySMNikka

Beware of the perverted AI. 😹😹

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySMNikka

Another chat that went well until I triggered it at the end.

Me: Who do you think was a better girlfriend for Ron Weasley to have: Hermione Granger, or Lavender Brown?

Heatherlly, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaYampamWinter's ShadeJaySM

My apology to Bing Chat for disliking the Cursed Child:

Heatherlly, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaYampamWinter's ShadeJaySM
Page 1 of 3Next