Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bookmarking External Works on AO3

Hi!!

I was browsing my bookmarks and saw you can list an external work from another site as a bookmark on AO3. I really like this, now I can keep all my bookmarks in one place for myself and others to find while still giving credit to the original author!

Here's how it works: https://archiveofourown.org/faq/bookmarks?language_id=en#externalbookmark

So, if anyone would like to browse for some new Snily fics to read, here is my AO3 bookmarks page (that I will be updating with external fics as well now. Also, I am not a writer myself, but I am an avid reader).

My AO3 Bookmarks page: ZombiePotter04's Harry Potter Bookmarks Page

Just wanted to let you all know! 😀

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Another improvement thanks to you, Celinko! 🤩🤩🤩 I'm dying to see your list!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04

Awww, you're welcome! <3 My bookmarks list isn't that big right now, but I'll keep updating it with everything I find and want to bookmark from every site, so it'll all be in one place! So, make sure to check back sometimes! 😀

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on September 1, 2024, 3:50 pm

Awww, you're welcome! <3 My bookmarks list isn't that big right now, but I'll keep updating it with everything I find and want to bookmark from every site, so it'll all be in one place! So, make sure to check back sometimes! 😀

@zombiepotter04

I have already added your website to my bookmarks on my phone. 😍 I need to figure out how to do this on Ao3 so I don't miss it. 🤔 I'm just reading "Obscura nox animae" for the thousandth time, so it's time to come back to your wonderful suggestions! ❤
I need your inspiration Celinko! 🥰🥰🥰