Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Good evening!

Page 1 of 2Next

Just found your community via Tumblr and since I'm old enough that forums were my first and foremost way of getting in contact with other fans back in the day I was thrilled to find a place that isn't Discord, so ofc I had to join. 😂

I go by this username on Ao3, Tumblr and Discord, write mostly Snamione and have recently started directly writing in English as well after only translating my German works for a while. Wouldn't have thought that I would go from translating German to English to translating English to German that fast... 👀

Well, I'm excited to take a look around and see what there is to find and share here! If you have any other questions, let me know!

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90SalvyusSamUla

Warm welcome to the site! <3 Glad to have you here!

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90SalvyusCharlotteRhea

Welcome to the site, Charlotte! Feel free to share your work here in the Story Archive, or to check out the site's rules as a sort of guide here. Feel free to ask around if you need help with something.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaSalvyusSamCharlotteRhea

Yay, new people! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to reading your stories

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90SamCharlotteRhea

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm still looking around the site and reading through some topics that sound interesting. So far I don't have any questions. ^^

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Salvyus

Welcome to the site! It's great to have another SSHG on board – we're a bit underrepresented around here. I hope you'll share your fanfiction in our archive as mentioned above… you might also want to check out our writing challenges, which are posted every Sunday.

Other than that, the quickest/easiest way to get started is our New Member Welcome Guide.

Look forward to getting to know you, and I agree with you about forums as well. My first experience with online fandom was a Lord of the Rings forum all the way back in 2004. Despite social media and all sorts of other technological advancements, I still think this is the best way to share and connect with other fans. 💚

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSamCharlotteRhea

Welcome into the fold @charlotterhea. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceSalvyusSamCharlotteRhea

Guten tag @charlotterhea!

Ich freue mich, dass noch mehr von uns hier sind. Ich warte auf deine Ideen!
Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSamCharlotteRhea
Entschuldigung, ich weiß nicht mehr, ob "auf" "deine" oder "dein" sein sollte. 🙈
mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSamCharlotteRhea

Thank you for the lovely welcome!
I'm always in for representing Snamione and will of course share my stories. 😊
And yes, forums have a special vibe. First and foremost they are sorted and I don't have to find my way through four topics discussed by seven users at the same time in the same chat. I think I might get old... 🙈

@robaku90 Ich freue mich auch, hier zu sein! Und "auf deine" ist richtig. 😉

HeatherllymmlfNaagaRobaku90SalvyusSam
Page 1 of 2Next