Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello! (Sigrun)

Page 1 of 2Next

My username is Sigrun, I'm 33 years old, from Poland. I've loved Severus since 21st of March 2008 when I finished reading "The Prince's Tale". Since then Severus has been my all time favourite literary character. About a year after I'd finished "The Deathly Hallows" I started reading fics and then writing my own stories. I write Severus/Lily, most of my fics are in Polish but a few years ago I started writing my first story in English. I abandoned it for some time but recently returned to it and wrote new chapters.

Apart from Harry Potter universe, I like Elvis Presley, Tolkien books, Star Wars and history.

I'm happy that I've found this community and I hope I'll have great time here. 🙂

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90Dweller Of DreamsZombiePotter04

Welcome to the site, and happy to see another writer aboard! Feel free to check out rules, help, and announcements section for information about the site, as well as the sections for Snape or general Harry Potter posts. And since you're a writer, feel free to check out the fanfiction forum for general fanfic posts, or the story archive if you feel like sharing your works with everyone.

And feel free to reach out if you have any questions

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaZombiePotter04Sigrun

Welcome into the fold @sigrun. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'd enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Again, welcome to Always Snape and we'd love your participation in the community. Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceZombiePotter04Sigrun

You like Snily, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Elvis Presley? Oh, we're definitely going to get along! 🙂

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04Sigrun

Cool! The Polish fandom keeps expanding. Hey, once you get more accustomed to writing in English (which is impressive!), maybe you or someone could get your Polish fics translated as well. I like Elvis Presley too, especially Peace in the Valley. History is great!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04Sigrun
Quote from Heatherlly on July 12, 2024, 1:26 am

You like Snily, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Elvis Presley? Oh, we're definitely going to get along! 🙂

It was a short fanfic about Severus that introduced me to the beautiful Elvis' song "In the Ghetto" a few years ago. Then I watched Baz Luhrmann's film and fell in love with Elvis. I couldn't resist and I made Severus an Elvis fan in my latest story.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04
Quote from mmlf on July 12, 2024, 7:36 am

Cool! The Polish fandom keeps expanding. Hey, once you get more accustomed to writing in English (which is impressive!), maybe you or someone could get your Polish fics translated as well. I like Elvis Presley too, especially Peace in the Valley. History is great!

My Polish fics aren't worth translating, I wrote them over ten years ago, they were my first stories ever written, they're not very good.

My two stories in English are much better, I'm quite proud of them. One is Albus/Scorpius story, finished a few years ago. The Snily story will get a new chapter soon, once I find a beta to edit it.

Peace in the Valley is a beautiful song. There's so many wonderful Elvis' songs, but if I had to choose my favourite, it'd be Bridge Over Troubled Water or American Trilogy.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04
Quote from Sigrun on July 11, 2024, 3:22 pm

My username is Sigrun, I'm 33 years old, from Poland. I've loved Severus since 21st of March 2008 when I finished reading "The Prince's Tale". Since then Severus has been my all time favourite literary character. About a year after I'd finished "The Deathly Hallows" I started reading fics and then writing my own stories. I write Severus/Lily, most of my fics are in Polish but a few years ago I started writing my first story in English. I abandoned it for some time but recently returned to it and wrote new chapters.

Apart from Harry Potter universe, I like Elvis Presley, Tolkien books, Star Wars and history.

I'm happy that I've found this community and I hope I'll have great time here. 🙂

Człowieku! Witam Cię tutaj z otwartymi ramionami! 😍😍😍 Jak cudownie!

Man! I welcome you here with open arms!  How wonderful!
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04Sigrun
Quote from Sigrun on July 11, 2024, 3:22 pm

Wklejaj tu szybciutko linki do swoich opowiadań!

Quickly paste links to your stories here!
Quote from Sigrun on July 12, 2024, 9:05 am
Quote from Heatherlly on July 12, 2024, 1:26 am

It was a short fanfic about Severus that introduced me to the beautiful Elvis' song "In the Ghetto" a few years ago. Then I watched Baz Luhrmann's film and fell in love with Elvis. I couldn't resist and I made Severus an Elvis fan in my latest story.

Ciekawy pomysł! / Great idea!

Page 1 of 2Next