Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello! (Sigrun)

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from Sigrun on July 12, 2024, 9:15 am
Quote from mmlf on July 12, 2024, 7:36 am

Cool! The Polish fandom keeps expanding. Hey, once you get more accustomed to writing in English (which is impressive!), maybe you or someone could get your Polish fics translated as well. I like Elvis Presley too, especially Peace in the Valley. History is great!

My Polish fics aren't worth translating, I wrote them over ten years ago, they were my first stories ever written, they're not very good.

My two stories in English are much better, I'm quite proud of them. One is Albus/Scorpius story, finished a few years ago. The Snily story will get a new chapter soon, once I find a beta to edit it.

Peace in the Valley is a beautiful song. There's so many wonderful Elvis' songs, but if I had to choose my favourite, it'd be Bridge Over Troubled Water or American Trilogy.

@sigrun

Na pewno nie jest tak źle, błagam - podrzuć linki! 😭😭😭

Tak mało jest historii o Severusie po polsku, a czytanie na translatorze jest bardzo męczące, kiedy nie zna się angielskiego jak ja. 😔

Zmiłuj się...

Jeżu kolczasty, jak dobrze, że jesteś z Polski! 😍😍😍

It's definitely not that bad, please - post the links! 

There are so few stories about Severus in Polish, and reading with a translator is very tiring when you don't know English like I do. 

Have mercy...

Spiny hedgehog, how good it is that you are from Poland!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04Sigrun

@sigrun

Dobra, już Cię znalazłam na Ao3 i będę spamować komentarzami. 😄 Wybacz mi! 😃

Okay, I already found you on Ao3 and I will spam comments.  Forgive me!

Twoje "Lily i Laura" jest naprawdę słodkie i urocze! Nie wiem dlaczego sądzisz, że to słabe opowiadanie! Nie zgadzam się z tym! Kiedyś już je czytałam. Tłumacz je śmiało!

Your "Lily and Laura" is really sweet and adorable! I don't know why you think this is a bad story! I do not agree with that! I've read them before. Feel free to translate them!
Quote from Robaku90 on July 12, 2024, 11:07 am

@sigrun

Dobra, już Cię znalazłam na Ao3 i będę spamować komentarzami. 😄 Wybacz mi! 😃

Okay, I already found you on Ao3 and I will spam comments.  Forgive me!

I have more stories in Polish on fanfiction.net https://www.fanfiction.net/~sigrun23

Thank you for your nice comments.

The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04

@sigrun

Od dwóch dni nie mogę otworzyć tego linku. 😔😔😔 Mogłabyś przesłać go jeszcze raz?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04

Aww, @robaku90 is so happy there is someone else from Poland here!😭♥ I can sympathize with the notion that it must get really tiring to read fics with a translator. So yay for robakuuu!!!

But anyway, welcome to the club @sigrun ! I hope you have a great time on here! Always nice to meet a new Snape/Snily fan!

The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Sigrun
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on July 21, 2024, 11:37 am

Aww, @robaku90 is so happy there is someone else from Poland here!😭♥ I can sympathize with the notion that it must get really tiring to read fics with a translator. So yay for robakuuu!!!

But anyway, welcome to the club @sigrun ! I hope you have a great time on here! Always nice to meet a new Snape/Snily fan!

@zombiepotter04

I'm also happy that there are people from the Netherlands here, especially a certain Celina... 😍

There are already three Polish women here. There is also @ula in the ranks of our nation, but she is currently on vacation from school and disappeared from here some time ago. 😔 I hope he comes back.

I'm glad that Poles love Severus. I remember from my childhood that there was a Harry Potter game show for children on the Polsat channel. It was the early 2000s. Where are all these kids today! 😭

I agree. Everyone here is nice and supportive. Everyone can feel good here. 😍

Indeed, reading from a translator is a bit troublesome, but it's worth it. What is important is that you can learn new, wonderful stories that are not available in any other way. ☹️

The ones written by @sigrun in Polish are very nice, I recommend them! 😍

@zombiepotter04

Reading with a translator also allows you to extend the pleasure of reading the text for technical reasons. 😄 You pretend that you understand every tenth word, then you paste it into the translator anyway, read it in Polish, guess where the translator made a mistake, guess the context and so on it goes. 🤣
Quote from Robaku90 on July 22, 2024, 10:37 am

@zombiepotter04

I'm also happy that there are people from the Netherlands here, especially a certain Celina... 😍

There are already three Polish women here. There is also @ula in the ranks of our nation, but she is currently on vacation from school and disappeared from here some time ago. 😔 I hope he comes back.

I'm glad that Poles love Severus. I remember from my childhood that there was a Harry Potter game show for children on the Polsat channel. It was the early 2000s. Where are all these kids today! 😭

Indeed, reading from a translator is a bit troublesome, but it's worth it. What is important is that you can learn new, wonderful stories that are not available in any other way. ☹️

The ones written by @sigrun in Polish are very nice, I recommend them! MG😍

OMGGG You are too nice robakuuuu!!!😭♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (are you sure you are not secretly a Westerner? :p )

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on July 22, 2024, 7:07 pm
Quote from Robaku90 on July 22, 2024, 10:37 am

@zombiepotter04

The ones written by @sigrun in Polish are very nice, I recommend them! MG😍

OMGGG You are too nice robakuuuu!!!😭♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (are you sure you are not secretly a Westerner? :p )

@zombiepotter04

Oh no, no. 🤣 In reality, I am a sad, grumpy Slavic woman.😂😂😂 But your company is very nice! ❤❤❤

PreviousPage 2 of 2