Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello, everyone.

I've been a fan of Professor Snape for over 20 years, but I've never joined any forum or mailing list or anything like that, preferring just to lurk at best, so I hope I won't make a fool of myself here. This is the first time I'm really interacting with the community.

I've written several Snape fics over the years and published two of the most recent ones on AO3. I like to explore his friendship (and its decline) with Lily, and where shipping is concerned, I lean towards Severus/Lucius and Severus/Lucius/Narcissa.

Snape has always been my comfort character, and fics starring him a powerful form of escapism.

Nice to meet you all, and greetings from the Czech Republic.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieBitterBritRobaku90CharlotteRhea

Welcome to the site! Happy to have you here 🙂

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Dust Collector

Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to look around the forum, and make sure to check out the Rules, Help, and Announcements section to get an idea of what goes on. We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

And if you feel confident enough, feel free to also post your works in the Story Archive, but make sure you read the rules on what and how to post and in which sections.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaDust Collector

Welcome into the fold @dustonbothsides.We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and Dust Collector have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceDust Collector

Hello! Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun here!

I can't remmeber if we have other Czech members, so feel free to rep your nationality in this thread here.

I hope that you will follow @naaga 's instructions for sharing fanfiction works.

I was intrigued by the idea of Snape and Narcissa Malfoy, so since you write an OT3 featuring those two, you might want to add your thoughts to this thread.

If you want to share thoughts on that Unbreakable Vow scene, you can do so here.

See you around the site!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dust Collector have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDust Collector

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable! 😊

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90Dust Collector
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on April 14, 2024, 6:42 pm

Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to look around the forum, and make sure to check out the Rules, Help, and Announcements section to get an idea of what goes on. We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

And if you feel confident enough, feel free to also post your works in the Story Archive, but make sure you read the rules on what and how to post and in which sections.

Thank you very much. I'll make sure to check it out.

Fortunately, I've been posting my fics for a good 15yrs, so I feel confident to post even the filthiest smut, not that I'd actually write it. (unless...?)

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Hahaha, it's the Witches Night tonight in here, and here I am, writing an HP fanfic. Quite fitting. 😁

It's been a couple of years since I've last thrown a witch effigy on a bonfire. Those were the times...

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from Dust Collector on April 16, 2024, 3:07 pm
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on April 14, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thank you very much. I'll make sure to check it out.

Fortunately, I've been posting my fics for a good 15yrs, so I feel confident to post even the filthiest smut, not that I'd actually write it. (unless...?)

@dustonbothsides

Cześć/Hi! Would you post a link to one of your stories? We warmly welcome you!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dust Collector have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDust Collector

Hello, and thank you for the welcome!

Usually I write Star Wars fanfics, but Severus has always been my comfort character, so I'm also working on a set of slice-of-life stories about him and Lily and their relationship from pre-Hogwarts years to their last year as students (probably. I'm not sure when I'll stop just yet.)

I've posted the first story in a dedicated thread, but posting another can't hurt.

This one is set in 1973, and it's called Shadows and the Children of Dusk.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Page 1 of 2Next