Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi! (Araziela Prince)

My username is Araziela Prince. I usually use only Araziela, but in this site, I couldn't help but add "Prince". Hope it doesn't sound too bad.
I really, REALLY, love the character of Severus Snape. It's to the point that, when I see even a hint of his bashing or him dying again in a fanfiction, I abandon it right away. Somehow, unlike other characters in such situations, I just can't stand it.
I love when Sev it's part of the story, where he's involved with Harry (wherever it's in a Snarry or Severitus or just him as a friend or mentor). This character may be awful (or just complicated) for others, buy I simply adore him. It doesn't matter what he does or how he acts, it doesn't matter even if in some stories he's evil. I don't care and just Always love him (the "Always" part wasn't planned 😆). He's the first fictional character that I'm so obsessed about.

Anyway, I'm really excited to be part of this site, of this community, since I didn't meet any Severus Snape's fans, yet. I'm really happy to meet you all ☺!

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90ZombiePotter04

Welcome to the site, happy to have another Snape enthusiast! Our Snape-related topics can be found here, but we also have a general Potter section as well. We also have a creative section, either artwork/videos or writings, as well as an archive for people to post their works or links to the sites where they post. Feel free to look around and comment on whatever you'd like, old or new; we love conversation!

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfNaagaAraziela Prince

Welcome into the fold @arazielaprince. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and Araziela Prince have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceAraziela Prince

Hello, we're so happy to have you! 🙂 How long have you been a Snape fan?

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaAraziela Prince

Hi @heatherlly
I've been a Snape fan for years. Though, when I was a child and watched the movies, I preferred Draco for some reason. Only later, I realized how much more I love Sev (and then I got into fanfictions and didn't stop reading them ever since). What are your favorite characters (apart from Sev, of course)😊?

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04

Hi! Welcome to the site! <3

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from Araziela Prince on June 20, 2024, 4:52 am

Hi @heatherlly
I've been a Snape fan for years. Though, when I was a child and watched the movies, I preferred Draco for some reason. Only later, I realized how much more I love Sev (and then I got into fanfictions and didn't stop reading them ever since). What are your favorite characters (apart from Sev, of course)😊?

That's a complicated question! Are we talking strictly canon or would you include fan interpretations?

Asking because in this thread, I listed my favorites as Lily, Luna, Harry, Hermione, Tonks, and Regulus. I'd stand by that (and add the Malfoys), though in some cases, my favoritism has little to do with canon.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaAraziela Prince
Welcome to your people! :) Have fun here!
The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04