Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"Light of Mine" (Severus Snape/OC) MA

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next

Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaaga
[Completely forgot to add this, but new chapter is up!]

[Sneak peak of CH 43]

When they re-materialised, Dawn was surprised to find herself somewhere completely unfamiliar. Immediately there was a chill in the air, and a layer of frost had already coated the grass beneath her shoes. They were definitely a little farther up north in such a lush, beautiful part of the English countryside. She followed Severus as he moved forward and once they crossed the magical threshold, a beautiful grey and white cottage appeared, surrounded by garden beds and cobblestone pathways. A small greenhouse shone under the moonlight on the other side. Beside it, a glistening peaceful lake shone and lapped gently against the stone shore.

She breathed in fresh, dewy air in all of her quiet bliss.

“Severus is this…” Dawn was speechless, as they walked up the pathway, still clutching to his arm.

He turned to look at her with an eyebrow raised in amusement, “Indeed, it is.”

Once Severus unlocked his front door and immediately lit up the roaring fire in the fireplace, she turned to Severus and planted a long-awaited kiss upon his lips, “I’ve been waiting to do that all evening.”

His fingers brushed tenderly against her shoulders, causing her skin to tingle, “Tonight was difficult.”

“Yes, I noticed, “ She nodded, looking around the quaint little cottage, “This is such a beautiful home. So peaceful - ”

Severus’ head leaned forward, resting upon hers, and they stood together in the peaceful silence hearing nothing more than their gentle breaths, the crackling fire, and the ducks by the lake. It made Dawn feel warm and loved. A peace she didn’t often welcome, but with Severus, she would gladly take it. He made her feel so very much at ease, and within her busy, chaotic life he knew she needed it. His hands were soft as they rested at the base of her neck tucked beneath her scarf. His skin against hers, causing goosepimples to ripple through her body.

“I want to lay with you, “ Dawn whispered, almost afraid to disturb the beautiful silence they created, “Just as we are.”

Severus nodded slowly, understanding sweeping through his expression, “Anything you wish.”

Without another word, Severus took her by the hand and led her to the sofa where they lay together feeling the warmth of the fireplace encompass them. His arms reached around her as she faced him, embracing each other as their foreheads once again rested in its familiarity. Her fingers brushed tenderly through his hair, relishing in their comfort and company that made the other feel safe.

The way his face melted within her touch caused her heart to skip several beats. A part of her realised that this was still new to him and that it appeared to her that it was his first time experiencing anything quite like this. So, as he did, she also ensured he was comfortable with her intimacy.

But spending Christmas in the arms of Severus was not what she expected to ever happen, but it made her soul feel so joyous at the thought of it.

She wanted every day to feel like this.

Her love for Severus only grew stronger.

Follow their story of friendship and love in Light of Mine
Naaga, Dark Angel and BitterBrit have reacted to this post.
NaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

"Severus, you are important to me in every way possible and, oh, I wish you could see what I see..."

Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
NaagaDark Angel

Gorgeous new commissioned artwork of Professor Dawn Margaret Rheingold, by frenchiedraws on Tumblr! 🥰

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBritSalvyus
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on July 28, 2023, 4:03 am

Gorgeous new commissioned artwork of Professor Dawn Margaret Rheingold, by frenchiedraws on Tumblr! 🥰

This art is gorgeous! 😻

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceDark AngelBitterBrit
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on July 28, 2023, 4:03 am

I love it!

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

Thank you so much everyone! I'm in awe of such great talent!

It's truly wonderful to see your OC come to life!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark Angel

NaagaDark Angel

Naaga, Dark Angel and BitterBrit have reacted to this post.
NaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

NaagaDark Angel
PreviousPage 2 of 8Next