Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mandatory Introduction Thread?

Page 1 of 2Next

Greetings.

I discovered this site through Google while searching for Gestalt Prince's fanfic. I forgot about it for several months and rediscovered it through a podcast called Snape Chat. I'm hoping to find inspiration and discipline to write and get me back on track in my own cringe fanfic by surrounding myself with more experienced authors and creative artists.

I would like advice and direction.

Please send aid through smoke signals. Just kidding.

I am in your hands.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelGiorgiaInterwovenMadness

Welcome into the fold @jaysm. We are pleased to have you among us.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySM
Quote from Naaga on June 20, 2023, 11:05 pm

Welcome into the fold @jaysm. We are pleased to have you among us.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have done as you recommended.

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

So I just looked at your profile and saw this:

The only person I’ll pair with Severus is Lily or no one at all.

To be fair, I'm not quite as much of a purist, but Severus/Lily will always be my OTP. 💚💚💚

As for writing inspiration, you've come to the right place! Have you checked out our weekly challenges yet?

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelJaySM
Quote from Heatherlly on June 20, 2023, 11:28 pm

As for writing inspiration, you've come to the right place! Have you checked out our weekly challenges yet?

I have.

I haven't seen other posts to follow their example. I'm not sure how I can participate.

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

You can find the instructions in each challenge thread (e.g. https://alwayssnape.com/forum/topic/writing-challenge-01-snape-loses-a-bet/). Basically, you just create your own thread and post your responses in there. 🙂

Example: https://alwayssnape.com/forum/topic/mmlfs-challenge-responses/

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySM

Welcome to this wonderful site 🥰💚

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySM

Welcome on board @jaysm, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceDark AngelJaySM

Welcome to the site!!! <333

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySM

Hi everyone! I'm Keels/Keeley, and I'm very new here, but have always been so intently fascinated by the many pieces of wonderfully articulated work of Severus that so many of you make! xx

I discovered this site through (https://archiveofourown.org/works/41999769/chapters/105442020), and ever since, it has been enormously helpful in finding more Severus and Snily Content.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMBol_Stark
Page 1 of 2Next