Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Olá, Snapefãs. Hello, Snapefans!

Hello, my name is Helena. I'm Brazilian, I'm 26 years old. I am a Philosophy teacher in my country.
I've been a fan of Snape since I was a child. Since I was a teenager, I have actively followed the Snape fandom and consumed the community's old content. I was so happy to see such an active site about Snape.
I've been writing fanfictions since 2012. I usually write Snarry (SnapexHarry, post-Hogwarts), Snamione (influenced by friends, but I don't really like the ship) and Snupin (SnapexLupin). I really like ship slash with our bat.
I publish on AO3, Fanfiction Net and Spirit Fanfic (a Brazilian fanfiction site), in Portuguese and English. I also publish attempted philosophical essays about Snape.
Forgive my English, my native language is Portuguese.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamiecometRobaku90SalvyusUlaCharlotteRhea

welcome! nice to meet you I hope we can continue to have fun talking about Snape and the Harry Potter series we together. For your information, I'm not from an English-speaking country, so I'm even worse at English.💦

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus

Welcome into the fold @serpentiaeros. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

Since you said you enjoy writing, check out Writing challenges. It's a good exercise and fun activity.

If you do decide to publish your writing, and I'm sure everyone would love to read it, do share it in our Story Archive.

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

We also have a section dedicated entirely to Snape, as well as one for general Potter stuff.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors and Headmistress or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

mmlf and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt Prince

Bom dia! Nice introduction. We would certainly like to see your philosophical essays about Snape published here! There's a 'Meta' section in the Snape forum that @naaga has shown you where you can do so. If you need any help, ask the moderators!

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

Welcome to the site! We are happy to have ya! 🙂 I would definetly love to read some of your essays/metas on Snape sometime.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga