Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Poll: Severus Snape's Boggart?

Which one was Snape's Boggart?
Tobias Snape towering over him
James Potter with an arrogant grin saying because he exists
Remus Lupin as a werewolf lunging at him
Lily Evans kissing James Potter and more
A zombie form of Lily Evans saying that he killed her
Himself dressed in Death Eater insignia with a deranged expression
Dead body of Harry Potter
Lord Voldemort saying he discovered the truth
Albus Dumbledore saying Please before his death
Another form, explain
PreviousPage 3 of 3

I don't have much to add in the ways of headcanons since I believe others have touched upon what I think already, but if anyone is interested to know about this, Voldemort is the Boggart for most, if not all, characters without an already revealed Boggart in the LEGO Harry Potter video games.

Boggarts appear as enemies in various levels and since you can play as almost every character once you've unlocked them, and Free Play mode, they need one assigned.

Which genius decided that a gameplay mechanic for obviously not canon games was canon is beyond me.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04

I already voted on this poll but I need a personal question to be answered. Why am I recieving quota notifications still? I deleted my account.

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga
Quote from Amal zia on May 14, 2024, 11:52 am

I already voted on this poll but I need a personal question to be answered. Why am I recieving quota notifications still? I deleted my account.

I don't really know what the situation is, but you are probably still getting them because your account was probably linked to your email address. I think you have to block them in the email service you use (for example on the Gmail website/app if you use that) You can probably do that either in the email service's settings or by clicking on the email address that is sending you these emails and then looking for a "Block" option.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga
PreviousPage 3 of 3