Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Poll: Which Muggle board game you'd bring to Hogwarts?

Which muggle board game you'd bring to Hogwarts?
Snake and ladders
Operation
Jumanji
Twister
Monopoly
Battleships
Cluedo
Uno
Jenga
Other
PreviousPage 3 of 3
Quote from Dark Angel on August 24, 2023, 2:37 pm

I can see people buying a lot of enhanced muggle games. Smart muggleborn can make a good money with the business. 😹😹

I like how you think, you should have gone into business, I'm sure you'd have been successful!

Though I'm pretty sure this would break the Statute of Secrecy and you'd find yourself in front of the Wizengamot for a trial soon enough

My group of people are usually considered good businessmen so I'll take it as a compliment. 😸

As long as I'm not selling in muggle market, I'm sure safe from Statute of Secrecy trials. 😸

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelSalvyus

Since I headcanon myself being an exchange student from Mexico at school era, Mexican games would be like La lotería:

Is like a bingo, it will be fun hearing the British kids talk Spanish or trying to get what word is what because I'll leave it as is lmao. Also La oca:

Is a simpler monopoly one, more like going fast on the board to the goal, and a Baraja Española:

It plays different than poker but is fun too, I remember the afternoons in my childhood when electricity was faulty and played it with my mom and sis uwu

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSalvyus
PreviousPage 3 of 3