Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Songs Remind You of Severus Snape and/or His Relationships?

PreviousPage 5 of 9Next

This song hits me right in feels every time - "Paralyzed" - by NF

I won't post the lyrics, but they are in the video. They so fitting to his character.

Don't forget the tissues!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

This one is in my Severus playlist - a perfect set of lyrics and I love the vibe of the song.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark Angel

Another favorite of mine -

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark Angel

One of my favorites and it fits so well with Snape and Lily's falling out after the lake incident.

Please don't goI can't live without youI think I love youYou're everything to meCan't you see
Don't you dare walk away!This cannot be the end!You're my savior, my lover, my muse, my best friend!I won't smile again.I won't ever be loved.You can't do this to me!If you can hear what I'm sayin', please Talk to me.You never talk to me
Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalTimeLadyJamie

Innocent by Voltaire. Is just his story in a song ;n;

All the evil in the worldPushing down on youAnd all the venom in their wordsWhat could you do?
What kind of ignoranceCauses them to be soSo sick and vile and evil?You did nothing to them
Its just not fair, you don't deserve it
It's not your fault you're innocentIts the world that's wrong you're innocent
When they scream and when they yellAnd tear you downThey make your life a living hellWhen they come aroundThere's nothing you can sayThat doesn't contradict them'Cause all they want's a victimOn which to vent their rage
Its just not fair, you don't deserve it
Just hold on you're innocentSomeday the world will belongTo the innocents
So let's wear black lets blast The CureAnd Siouxsie and then we'll go seeThe Rocky Horror Picture ShowAnd then we'll forget to go home
Just hold on you're innocentSomeday the world will belongTo the innocents
Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

"Illusion" - by VNV Nation

I've had this song in my Severus playlist for a while, but it's heartbreaking and describes Severus and Lily's youth and falling out well.

It's also from a game called Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (highly recommend!), which explores a character who has schizophrenia in a Norse world.

The lyrics are here in the video -

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

@albiuxgeek OMG, Voltaire is an old friend of mine! I haven't talked to him in years, but we used to hang out back in the late 90s. 😂💚

@sanctuaryangel VNV Nation is amazing and their lyrics are incredible. I can think of several songs just off the top of my head that fit Severus to a T.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBrit

Ah gee, compared to most of the other suggestions in this thread, my music appears to be on the angry side.  Lately, I've had two songs in my listening circulation, and I feel that they would relate to Severus' upbringing at his parents' home (or at least how majority of the fandom seems to see it, since it's not fully addressed in the novels). "Hush" by HELLYEAH and "Bloodline" by Northlane.

Both are directly about being raised in abusive homes. For that reason I didn't link directly to their music videos - both can be seen as quite confrontational by some as they don't shy from depicting the subject matter.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I was listening to this Italian song a few days ago and immediately thought of the Severus/Lily relationship.
Here the translation ❤️🥰 is a very passionate and nostalgic lyric.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

@heatherlly, Oh? That's awesome! Now I'm here all jealous now sksks (/jk) he seems like a cool dude and the aesthetic he uses is great.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga
PreviousPage 5 of 9Next