Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Replying to old threads

Hello,

I am new to the site and like browsing all the forums on here and read past discussions. However, sometimes I have the urge to add something myself, but then I see the last message on that particular thread to be from quite a while ago (a few months to a year usually). Thus, my question is, considering newly added messages to a thread gets it pushed up to the home-/front-page of the site, what are the rules/opinions on here on adding messages to older threads? Is there a limit on how old the thread is? Do any of you find it irritating to see an older thread pop up because of a new message? Would anyone even come back to an old thread if a new reply had been posted? I want to engage with the site and contribute to discussions, but I don't know if sometimes replying to older threads would be appreciated.

Would like to hear people's opinion on this (or, if there is a rule, know about it 🙂 )
Toodles!
ZombiePotter04.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

You can absolutely reply to any thread regardless of age; it might even revitalize the discussions there!

HeatherllymmlfNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04

By all means, please reply to older threads if you feel the urge! Personally, I love seeing them pop back up… it's also great for other newer members might've missed them the first time around.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04

Alright! Thank you for your answers! It's really nice to hear that people appreciate new reply's on here! <3

HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Absolutely! Please don't hesitate to start new thread either, especially for topics that aren't already covered.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90ZombiePotter04
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 8, 2024, 8:16 pm

Hello,

I am new to the site and like browsing all the forums on here and read past discussions. However, sometimes I have the urge to add something myself, but then I see the last message on that particular thread to be from quite a while ago (a few months to a year usually). Thus, my question is, considering newly added messages to a thread gets it pushed up to the home-/front-page of the site, what are the rules/opinions on here on adding messages to older threads? Is there a limit on how old the thread is? Do any of you find it irritating to see an older thread pop up because of a new message? Would anyone even come back to an old thread if a new reply had been posted? I want to engage with the site and contribute to discussions, but I don't know if sometimes replying to older threads would be appreciated.

Would like to hear people's opinion on this (or, if there is a rule, know about it 🙂 )
Toodles!
ZombiePotter04.

@zombiepotter04

Dear, please reply to all threads, we will be happy to read everything! ❤ 😃

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04

That is lovely to hear! You are all so sweet! :') <3333

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 12, 2024, 8:11 pm

That is lovely to hear! You are all so sweet! :') <3333

@zombiepotter04

We are as sweet as our Severus. 😄 Everyone supports each other here and it's beautiful! 😍
Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04