Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Severus Snape as the Joker - Crack Post

It's been a while since I posted some cringe, so here we go. A while ago, in the discord server I brought the idea of Severus Snape being the Joker from the 2019 movie. Not sure if this is allowed here or considered a spam or something, but I'll post it anyways.

This is the AI art I got from my prompts, well at least the ones I think are decent enough to share.

Most of the quotes are directly from the movie itself, with just the character name changed to Severus from Arthur.

Severus Snape: I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy.

Severus Snape: Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Joker Severus during an interview with Rita Skeeter after getting rid of the four loathsome boys.

Severus Snape: I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It's enough to make anyone crazy.

When questioned about his motive for doing the deed.

Severus: Ugh, why is everybody so upset about those guys? If it was me dying on the sidewalk on Hogsmeade you'd walk right over me! I pass you every day and you don't notice me! But those marauders? Well because Dumbledore would cry about them on "The Daily Prophet?"

After a short while discussing various things.

Severus Snape: Hey Skeeter, wanna hear a joke?
Rita Skeeter: Alright, let's hear it.
Severus Snape: Knock Knock.
Rita Skeeter: Who's there?
Severus Snape: It's the Aurors, ma'am! Your son's been attacked by the Death Eaters. He's Dead!
Rita Skeeter: I'm waiting for the punchline.
Severus Snape: There is no punchline.

Severus Snape: Hey Skeeter, wanna hear another joke?
Rita Skeeter: I think we have had enough of your jokes, pal.
Severus Snape: What do you get when you cross a relentlessly bullied loner who's been ostracized by Dumbledore and rest of the society, be it muggle or magical and treats him like trash?
Rita Skeeter: Someone get this crazy guy out of here.
Severus Snape: I'll tell you what you get. You get what you fucking deserve (Points wand at Rita and screams Avada Kedavra at her.)

I admit that this is rather cringey.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelSalvyus

Thanks for sharing it on here! On discord stuff just gets lost but I think this can be posted in the Snape AI art thread along with the other AI generated pics

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaWinter's ShadeSalvyus