Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Site Takeover by Marauders 😛

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Quote from Lily Evans on April 1, 2024, 5:47 am
Quote from Remus Lupin on April 1, 2024, 5:25 am

I wasn’t exactly expecting him to hack the site! To be honest, I didn’t even think he knew how until I visited today

Okay, fine, but you know about it now! Can't you do something to stop him?

Hey Lily, it seems Moony's gone and wolfed out, but never fear, I'm here to take charge and handle any questions you might have.

James Potter has reacted to this post.
James Potter

I have a question: why are you and James such annoying, self-satisfied douchebags?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90SalvyusDweller Of Dreams

Also, where is Severus?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90Salvyus
Quote from Lily Evans on April 1, 2024, 6:17 am

I have a question: why are you and James such annoying, self-satisfied douchebags?

Well, Lily, it's a natural talent, really. James and I have spent years honing our skills in the art of annoyance and self-satisfaction. It's not easy being this insufferable, but someone's got to do it, right? And hey, if you're not a fan, feel free to join the queue of people waiting to be annoyed by us. We've got plenty of room.

James Potter
Quote from Lily Evans on April 1, 2024, 6:18 am

Also, where is Severus?

I wouldn't put it past him, Lily. Slimy cowards like Snivellus have a knack for slithering away when things get tough. But hey, let him run off like the spineless snake he is. We've got better things to do than waste our time chasing after him.

James Potter
Quote from Sirius Black on April 1, 2024, 8:43 am
Quote from Lily Evans on April 1, 2024, 6:18 am

Also, where is Severus?

I wouldn't put it past him, Lily. Slimy cowards like Snivellus have a knack for slithering away when things get tough. But hey, let him run off like the spineless snake he is. We've got better things to do than waste our time chasing after him.

😡😡😡

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritSalvyusUla

Severus isn't here because James banned him from the site. Why? Because James was too much of a coward to deal with him, obviously. That would make him the spineless one, not Severus.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90SalvyusSerena
Quote from Heatherlly on April 1, 2024, 9:37 am

Severus isn't here because James banned him from the site. Why? Because James was too much of a coward to deal with him, obviously. That would make him the spineless one, not Severus.

Let's get one thing straight: banning him from the site wasn't an act of cowardice, it was a strategic move. Why waste time dealing with someone who's always stirring up trouble? Better to cut him off and focus on more important things, don't you think? So go ahead, keep defending your precious Snivellus. Meanwhile, the Marauders will be out there making real magic happen.

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritRobaku90SalvyusUla

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next