Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Site Takeover by Marauders 😛

Page 1 of 3Next

Hey there, suckers!

Just dropping by to let you know that the almighty Marauders have seized control of Snivellus' sorry excuse for a website. Oh, and guess what? We've got Lily under our wing now, and we're working hard to undo all of Snivelly's brainwashing nonsense.

HAHAHA! MARAUDERS RULE, SNIVELLUS SUCKS! 😛

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black

GIVE HER BACK, POTTER. GIVE HER BACK, OR I'LL MAKE YOU EXTREMELY SORRY.

Naaga, Salvyus and Ula have reacted to this post.
NaagaSalvyusUla

Oh, look who's got their knickers in a twist. You think you're tough, Snivellus? Threatening me won't get you anywhere. Lily's where she belongs now, safe from your slimy grasp. So why don't you crawl back to your dungeon and cry yourself a river? James Potter isn't afraid of a pathetic little snake like you. 😝

Sirius Black

Indeed, I'm very intimidated by a grown man who speaks like a 10-year-old. Now give her back before I'm forced to escalate the situation.

Heatherlly, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyNaagaSalvyusUla

Oh, Snivellus, still throwing your little tantrums, I see. Maybe if you spent less time sulking and more time working on your pathetic excuses for spells, you'd actually be worth taking seriously. But hey, if you're so desperate to escalate things, go ahead. Just remember, James Potter doesn't back down from a challenge, especially not from a whiny little snake like you.

Sirius Black

@james-potter When you mentioned pranking the site, I didn’t think you’d go this far….

Naaga, Salvyus and Sirius Black have reacted to this post.
NaagaSalvyusSirius Black
Quote from Remus Lupin on April 1, 2024, 4:58 am

@james-potter When you mentioned pranking the site, I didn’t think you’d go this far….

You knew about this? Remus, you should be ASHAMED of yourself!

Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
NaagaSalvyus

I wasn’t exactly expecting him to hack the site! To be honest, I didn’t even think he knew how until I visited today

Naaga, Salvyus and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
NaagaSalvyusSirius BlackUla

Remus, mate, it's a surprise for you.

Sirius Black
Quote from Remus Lupin on April 1, 2024, 5:25 am

I wasn’t exactly expecting him to hack the site! To be honest, I didn’t even think he knew how until I visited today

Okay, fine, but you know about it now! Can't you do something to stop him?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
Page 1 of 3Next