Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Crossovers)

This topic is dedicated to any Snape-centric cross-over fics, for those so inclined.

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySM

Kémya (Severus/Lily) by CypressWand

They used to be friends. After their fight near the end of their fifth year at Hogwarts, they drifted apart as strangers. He had chosen his path, and she had chosen hers, never to meet again. But sometimes the story of two people isn't over after they go their separate ways. Not when their paths cross once more in the most unlikely of places. At the bottom of the Great Lake.

- This is a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings cross-over, and starts at the beginning of Lily and Severus' 7th year at Hogwarts in 1977. Kémi in the Quenya language of Tolkien means "mother earth." In this story, the ring Kémya (earth [Hufflepuff]) symbolises the "fourth" ring that was given to the elves, alongside Narya (fire [Gryffindor]), Vilya (air [Ravenclaw]) and Nenya (water [Slytherin]). This story will delve deeply into the lore of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings combined.

This story is centred around Severus Snape and Lily Evans and starts during the beginning of their seventh year at Hogwarts.

(I started writing this before the Rings of Power series came out, and as visually impressive as it was, the story from Rings of Power will not be used for anything in this fic.)

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaJaySM
Quote from Naaga on March 9, 2023, 1:38 pm

This is a crossover fic between Harry Potter and MCU, with Snape as a main character who managed to survive Nagini.

Avenge by Sw-0608: How did the greatest Potion Master and spy of his time ever succumb to the likes of Nagini? The answer: he didn't. Having 'died', Severus Snape leaves the past behind and is determined to live over again. But Fate isn't finished with him yet, and another war looms on the horizon.

I had originally put it in Snape General fic thread but this thread is more suitable for it.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySM

Marvel: The Half-Blood Prince

Synopsis

[ (AU ) MARVEL X HARRY POTTER ] --- "What have I done?!" After an argument with his closest friend, he attempts to bury his pain only for an even greater horror lurking in the shadows. Severus Snape finds himself disgusted at both the muggle and wizarding worlds. Embracing his tragedy as a catalyst for transformation, Severus embarks on a journey of conquest. Within a world teeming with gods, monsters, and Superheroes, he must learn to adapt, rise, and conquer. Amidst the cruel threads of fate, Severus Snape, once destined to be used and forgotten, must find the strength to sever those threads of fate and find his destiny. One that is written by him. But can he change his destiny? Will this world let him forge his path or will it crush him? Follow Severus's journey to redefine the boundaries of magic unfurls in a new cosmology, merging the mythos of Marvel and the wizarding world of Harry Potter.

The Gestalt Prince, Dark Angel and JaySM have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceDark AngelJaySM
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on June 4, 2023, 3:41 am

Kémya (Severus/Lily) by CypressWand

They used to be friends. After their fight near the end of their fifth year at Hogwarts, they drifted apart as strangers. He had chosen his path, and she had chosen hers, never to meet again. But sometimes the story of two people isn't over after they go their separate ways. Not when their paths cross once more in the most unlikely of places. At the bottom of the Great Lake.

- This is a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings cross-over, and starts at the beginning of Lily and Severus' 7th year at Hogwarts in 1977. Kémi in the Quenya language of Tolkien means "mother earth." In this story, the ring Kémya (earth [Hufflepuff]) symbolises the "fourth" ring that was given to the elves, alongside Narya (fire [Gryffindor]), Vilya (air [Ravenclaw]) and Nenya (water [Slytherin]). This story will delve deeply into the lore of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings combined.

This story is centred around Severus Snape and Lily Evans and starts during the beginning of their seventh year at Hogwarts.

(I started writing this before the Rings of Power series came out, and as visually impressive as it was, the story from Rings of Power will not be used for anything in this fic.)

I second Kemya. It's the only crossover I knew that I've read that has Severus as one of the main characters. I like her portrayal of Lily.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

there's a really good marvel crossover fic with Severus that fits him into the MCU so well

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga

wait nvm i got that one from here lol

Naaga, Dark Angel and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
NaagaDark AngelSalvyus

speaking of which i need more of those so please gimme content!

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga