Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape + Quiddich?

Okay, so recently I made post about your part in Quidditch squad, but what position would Severus have? (If he liked Quiddich and would want to be on the team ofc)

Some time ago I found cosplay of Snape in Quiddich outfit - it looked so good!

Krystal, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark Angel

Honestly, I can't see him playing Quidditch. He's one of the nerdy kids, not a jock… even from a very young age (11) he makes it clear that he values "brains over brawn".

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamieDark AngelBitterBritUla

If Snape liked Quidditch and wants to play it, I guess he'd end up becoming a Seeker.

Oliver Wood talked about build while explaining Seeker to Harry and Snape seems similar to Harry in built so he'd be most suitable as a seeker for the team.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalWinter's ShadeDark AngelBitterBritUla

I agree with Heatherlly there. He stated himself that he is the kind of person who values brains and  I see him show more interest in something like chess than Quidditch. He probably would go to games to show support for his friends and as a matter of house pride.

If he actually did play, I agree with Naaga that it would be as seeker. It is a less violent position than the others and needs focus and the ability to trick your opponent

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeUla

I agree with both Heatherlly and Naaga too, I don't see Snape being into Quidditch (especially because that's Potter's thing, so shudder), but if he did come to like it and wanted to play, he'd probably make an excellent Seeker!

If anything, he was a good referee in the first book.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusUla